• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:what: The only trolls I call out are blatant racist ones. You don't see me going back and forth with the men on here who say negative things about black women. I ignore them. The only people I have gone full force on is white trolls and hypocrites :rolleyes: I'm not here for that and I don't have anything to prove. You never see me complain about people not saying anything to them just because. The only time they are brought up is to show hypocrisy.

They are brought up to say don't say anything to me or complain when this goes on every day and nothing is said or done and if so it's rare. Don't say something and then turn around and do the exact thing you complained about. You yourself came out in full force talking about the women on the board over agnostic lady calling us all types of names when the women on the board weren't making the threads about her and barely said anything to her. Just like in this thread the women are barely saying anything about Strawberry, its mostly men in here caping or talking about her but we are still being dragged, called jealous and bitter. We can't do anything on here. It's like y'all have tunnel vision, ignore the men on here doing everything and attack the women.

I have said it before and I will say it again the amount of posters who are negative things about black women or the women posters on the board. They probably make up all the women on here period . They are rarely checked unless they say something like Black women are ugly b*tches or something blatantly racist. There are like 2-3 women trolls on here but y'all expect us, the few of us to do better and more than the majority. Please. If you are saying silence instead of calling is as bad cosigning wouldn't that not go for the the men who let the the same thing go as well?
fukk that call out these stupid coli lonely thots as well :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
tumblr_inline_n52aaeL9Fe1rncncx.gif
See this shyt. She out here calling bm thugs and they dapping each other

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
we're really claiming white women weren't historically complicit in black oppression in 2015? :dead:

some of you guys' ancestors need to reach their hands down from the heavens and smack you upside the head... maybe with a brick.
like white bytches didnt inherit plantations everyday b :stopitslime:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:what: The only trolls I call out are blatant racist ones. You don't see me going back and forth with the men on here who say negative things about black women. I ignore them. The only people I have gone full force on is white trolls and hypocrites :rolleyes: I'm not here for that and I don't have anything to prove. You never see me complain about people not saying anything to them just because. The only time they are brought up is to show hypocrisy.

They are brought up to say don't say anything to me or complain when this goes on every day and nothing is said or done and if so it's rare. Don't say something and then turn around and do the exact thing you complained about. You yourself came out in full force talking about the women on the board over agnostic lady calling us all types of names when the women on the board weren't making the threads about her and barely said anything to her. Just like in this thread the women are barely saying anything about Strawberry, its mostly men in here caping or talking about her but we are still being dragged, called jealous and bitter. We can't do anything on here. It's like y'all have tunnel vision, ignore the men on here doing everything and attack the women.

I have said it before and I will say it again the amount of posters who are negative things about black women or the women posters on the board. They probably make up all the women on here period . They are rarely checked unless they say something like Black women are ugly b*tches or something blatantly racist. There are like 2-3 women trolls on here but y'all expect us, the few of us to do better and more than the majority. Please. If you are saying silence instead of calling is as bad cosigning wouldn't that not go for the the men who let the the same thing go as well?
send me a vid of you deepthroating a cucumber :takedat:

Status
Not open for further replies.