Miami Gardens/North Miami
giphy.gif
Okay since you on green now rep me before you go back on red.:feedme:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i'm aware, but that doesn't address my point. women front ike they can take all kinds of dikk for decades and it wont challenge the integrity of their vaginal walls.
It doesn't. Ask any doctor. Matter of fact just google. p*ssy is just meat on a bone. You think all that dikk is gonna push her bones farther apart. Or someone stretch the meat. The only thing that can do that is child birth. And even then it takes multiple kids

Women's p*ssy snaps back in under an hour
Women aren't raped because of how they're dressed. They're raped because there are rapists out there.Rapists don't say "nah she dressed too conservatively...gotta KIM" like what?
:salute: Truest shyt said in here
I never made that point you fukking moron. That was YOU. My point was that there is nothing wrong with kissing children on the lips, and I am correct in that point.
Like I had to tell dude up above. Ask a doctor. Or google

Any doctor will tell you it's bad to kiss babies in the mouth. They don't even have all the antibodies in their system yet.

People do it everyday. But any doctor will tell you, you shouldn't

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Has she addressed the nikka posts yet?
jay-z-sipping-tea-o.gif

Some of you are so lost :scust:
same shyt with @biscuitsnbangers she never addressed when she post Nikka, always had some excuse, then she lied and said she posted it years ago and learn never to type it again... she was caught using that word again four days later on KTT.. @blackestofpanthers @Prodigal Syndicate @Guwopaveli, at the end of the day this thread will not amount to anything and a mod will throw this in the bushes and she will get a slip on the wrist :coffee:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I am using the analogy of getting drunk as a way to explain my logic, and not as a comparison. That should be pretty obvious.
Who's to judge what's irresponsible besides the woman in question? Adoption is a better solution, but you still have to carry the child for nine months. After that it's not even certain that someone will adopt the child. What kind of life will the child have then?
It's a terrible analogy doesn't fit at all
Pregnancy is easily preventable so many options available for women
Unwanted pregnancies happen because people are irresponsible barring things like rape
What kinda life is an irreverent question
What kinda life will a baby have that's born to a crackhead mother that loves it?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Status
Not open for further replies.