• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
t7cyfm.jpg
Last time I check she was a stripper.

She was stealing money from Kanye to give to her X bf (pimp)

She fukked mad nikkas in the industry.

Was fukking with other nikkas right after she broke up with wiz

Twerking on ig while she got a new born with Chyna goofy looking ass.

Dressing her son up like a damn girl.

Sound like a slut/ hoe to me :mjlol:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Has she addressed the nikka posts yet?
jay-z-sipping-tea-o.gif

No. Everyone that's asked about it that isn't wearing a :cape:cape has been put on ignore by her :sas2:

shyt, I probably wouldn't be even giving her such a hard time had she just given an adult response to it and shown some humility when it had been brought into question initially..

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The NERVE of this woman :wow:

Shorty caught thug nuts to the face for 30 years and once she realized that none of them loved her or wanted to have anything real with her, now she want a black nerd. Problem is that black nerd been said fukk yall and got him a white/asian/hispanic woman after feeling rejected. All that brain drain leaving the black community. Potential good fathers and builders lost because you wanted Future type nikka.....the numbers keep rising every year too :sas2:

She's ugly but yet you care enough to write long shpeel.

White/asian/nonblack do it so much better, yet BW still remain the topic du jour.

I am sure nonblack girl vixens are chasing BM nerds and make them like Kings so why concern yourself with lowly BW?

Gates

Rookie
Daps
getting drunk is comparable to what you call murder?
the doctors decision shouldn't be guided by the state?
mothers should be able to murder the child because she is irresponsible?
why not carry the baby to term and give it to an adoption agency?

I am using the analogy of getting drunk as a way to explain my logic, and not as a comparison. That should be pretty obvious.
Who's to judge what's irresponsible besides the woman in question? Adoption is a better solution, but you still have to carry the child for nine months. After that it's not even certain that someone will adopt the child. What kind of life will the child have then?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Did you even read what I said?

Again most of the people participating every time in these threads where the women are bashing someone AND doing the bashing are men. If the threads hadn't been made in the first place by a man no woman would have said anything. Anything that was gonna be said had already been said. but YALL are the ones who always bring it up. Yall are the ones pushing the the women are attacking, sisterhood bs. The women come to defend themselves. Yall are the one's who try to act like AL is some defenseless victim being attack when the attacks too and can handle herself. YOU ALL cape and protect who you agree with and if a woman poster says anything all of a sudden its a sisterhood. Freaking hypocrites. Y'all do the exact same things you are saying, you don't think people see YOU and the other dapping sh*t? While ignoring nikkas that are saying slick sh*t about the women. Please.

Again you expect the few women to do more and better than the majority of the men.

This is a joke :mjlol: If you don't want to admit it, I see no point in having this back and forth. I have no desire to go around in circles with you about the bs you refuse to see are address. I can admit what I do, over and over, y'all can't. Its getting real old too.

I've addressed multiple times in dis thread alone about how da nikkas who not only turn a blind eye to it but da ones also doin da black women bashin are on dat :trash: bullshyt too. And have also said dere are brothas on hea who are willing to call out & dead dat nonsense. Are YOU fukkin readin??? :wtf: :mindblown:

And again, da numbas. Obviously wit dis being a predominately male site shyt is gonna be vastly male thought/perspective orientated. Whether good or bad. You know dis...stop trynna negate dat aspect by deflectin wit dat "but few women for. :shaq2:" angle. :aicmon: Rae, shyt is clearly obvious. But how and why should dat give justification to you all not comin at da female trolls like you do da male ones? Once.. again...garbage is garbage.

And dat's been da whoooole foundation for mah posts in dis mufukka from da jump.

Lol Dats just da thing I don't undastand and for somebody proclaimin othas of not being honest, it seems you're quite adamant to eam entertain da possibility of dat shyt. :why:

So yeah, looks like we're just gonna have to agree to disagree wit dis hea thang, breh. :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.