Status
Not open for further replies.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I know longer judge women by the amount of men they have slept with

I judge them by the STDs they may or may not have

And by their careers and their ability to I make money :manny:

The fact is, it is very rare to find a whore or slut that hasn't contacted some std

No thank you. I'd rather wait until I find a disease free career woman than stick my dikk in these herpes infested thots :scust:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I feel sorry for Angela Yee

Everytime she asked someone about this, they were like what the fukk is this. And she kept asking more people about it. Even when it had shyt to do with them. And she's never let them joke about it. Going into long explanations about where it started.

Rape victims being told by police, that they should dress different to not get raped. Good cause right

Amber Rose turned this is into a real slut walk :mjlol:

Took the whole message and turned it into some sex party/goofy/retarded/slutty shyt. This entire thing has just destroyed this movement in one swoop. :mjcry:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Hoe worship is at an all-time high....They really having marches now:scust:

Basically, Men must accept women being hoes, be alright with it and hold them to no standards.

Most of them sluts pictured looked like straight bussdowns, slobs and free willies. It seemed nothing more than a jerk fest full of attention whores stroking each other inflated egos.

Thats the problem. Everyone wanna feel important in some kinda way these days even it means going on slut walks to fight for a cause/against an issue that doesn't exist :dead:
I couldn't find any of these chicks posted in this thread attractive. Not even amber rose :yeshrug:
There's a lot of hot chicks in LA, but the ones posted in this thread don't do any justice...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
okCSefJ.png

anigif_enhanced-3701-1426274060-9.gif

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Which is why you can see things wit a rational mind.

Which is why you're not out chea constantly shyttin on black men like ya life depended on it.

Which is why you can give constructive advice & criticism towards black men without comin across, yes, bitta.

Which is why you are mainly treated wit more respect and :obama: 'ness than a lot of da posters on dis mufukka who share in ya same anatomical make up.
Elaborate on this sistahood though :jbhmm:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
- So because a mufukka didnt create a thread now dat voids em of thier own willing participation in said threads? Dats like somebody sayin "I wasn't da one who broke da store window first. :manny: " But you still were up in dere stealin shyt too, nikka. Wtf kinda passin da buck shyt is dat? Nah, son. :childplease:

- I and otha brehs were initially defendin @agnosticlady because she was in fact gettin shytted on by a lot of da female posters because she wasnt 100% on dat Sista Hood of da Coli Travelin Pants steeze and it didn't follow protocol. But guess what? She also later got G checked when she said dat ova da top foul shyt about @Elle Driver..by bof da female and male membas. I don't walk around blindly defendin mufukkas like dat. Neva have. Neva will. Any and err body can get dat bizness when it's called for. So you can miss me wit dat noise, breh. :camby:

-Dis is a majority male message board. Thousands upon thousands of membas. 98% which are male. So because of dat da very small percentage of you females dat choose to participate are gonna have dat spotlight automatically shine on you. Dats just da reality of da situation you signed up for. Nobody is askin you to do betta. nikkas are simply sayin come at those same female trolls wit da same venom & scust you bring to thier male counter parts or don't address anything at all. Because by ignoring one and responding to da otha it's gonna show cosignage whether it's intentional or not. Very simple. :yeshrug:

- And lets keep it all da way funky, da majority of you females aren't doin dat. Why y'all act like we can't see who daps & reps posts or somethin? :heh:

- Yes, dats why I said "Garbage is garbage. It all stinks.:stopitslime:"

Dere are far more brothas willing to callin out dese black women bashin clowns than dere are of you all to call out da black men bashin ones in your camp. :francis:

Did you even read what I said?

Again most of the people participating every time in these threads where the women are bashing someone AND doing the bashing are men. If the threads hadn't been made in the first place by a man no woman would have said anything. Anything that was gonna be said had already been said. but YALL are the ones who always bring it up. Yall are the ones pushing the the women are attacking, sisterhood bs. The women come to defend themselves. Yall are the one's who try to act like AL is some defenseless victim being attack when the attacks too and can handle herself. YOU ALL cape and protect who you agree with and if a woman poster says anything all of a sudden its a sisterhood. Freaking hypocrites. Y'all do the exact same things you are saying, you don't think people see YOU and the other dapping sh*t? While ignoring nikkas that are saying slick sh*t about the women. Please.

Again you expect the few women to do more and better than the majority of the men.

This is a joke :mjlol: If you don't want to admit it, I see no point in having this back and forth. I have no desire to go around in circles with you about the bs you refuse to see or address. I can admit what I do, over and over, y'all can't. Its getting real old too.

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Did you even read what I said?

Again most of the people participating every time in these threads where the women are bashing someone AND doing the bashing are men. If the threads hadn't been made in the first place by a man no woman would have said anything. Anything that was gonna be said had already been said. but YALL are the ones who always bring it up. Yall are the ones pushing the the women are attacking, sisterhood bs. The women come to defend themselves. Yall are the one's who try to act like AL is some defenseless victim being attack when the attacks too and can handle herself. YOU ALL cape and protect who you agree with and if a woman poster says anything all of a sudden its a sisterhood. Freaking hypocrites. Y'all do the exact same things you are saying, you don't think people see YOU and the other dapping sh*t? While ignoring nikkas that are saying slick sh*t about the women. Please.

Again you expect the few women to do more and better than the majority of the men.

This is a joke :mjlol: If you don't want to admit it, I see no point in having this back and forth. I have no desire to go around in circles with you about the bs you refuse to see are address. I can admit what I do, over and over, y'all can't. Its getting real old too.
tumblr_inline_n52aaeL9Fe1rncncx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.