• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Nah, I'm not married. I'm just saying it's even MORE difficult for the younger generation to find a woman to marry because a lot of these feminist influenced women now actually openly celebrate whoredom and get put on a pedestal by society and emasculated men.
Its this weirdo generation man. I saw an IG post about "slut shaming". I asked what it is. I didn't even know it was a thing. The answer, "slut shaming is the act of degrading a woman for having any type of sexual desire or for the way she dresses". shyt doesn't even make sense. Do they even know what a slut is? One dude, clearly a simp teen, said he wouldn't care if his daughter was sucking dikk in school because its her choice. :mindblown: He said his generation is about learning to respect each other and their decisions. Lol. These fatherless kids man. :camby:

Daps
She already exposed her PMs I believe cause one dude was talking shyt.

:mjpls: I remember talking to her via PM's.. :mjpls:

:mjpls: She told me shes speaking to at least 20 Coli members.. most of the c00ns being from The Booth :mjpls: she said shes keeping in contact via PM, Whatsapp, IG etc.. :mjpls: so its clear the nikkas in here defending her are the same nikkas that have sent her things that they would prefer the public to not see :mjpls:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just because a person, looks or even acts a certain way doesn't mean that they are obligated to fukk. Even if they are a whore and fukk everyone else doesn't mean he/she should fukk you. There isn't any reason a person should be raped or brutalized for how they dress or act either. She can be naked and squatting, pulling pink flavored starburst anal beads from her cat, unless she consents, she is should not be touched inappropriately. I don't necessarily approve of her thotness, some things about her I find admirable, but I have no heaven or hell to put her in. I do respect her as a human being as I do all. That goes for all sluts.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:what: The only trolls I call out are blatant racist ones. You don't see me going back and forth with the men on here who say negative things about black women. I ignore them. The only people I have gone full force on is white trolls and hypocrites :rolleyes: I'm not here for that and I don't have anything to prove. You never see me complain about people not saying anything to them just because. The only time they are brought up is to show hypocrisy.

They are brought up to say don't say anything to me or complain when this goes on every day and nothing is said or done and if so it's rare. Don't say something and then turn around and do the exact thing you complained about. You yourself came out in full force talking about the women on the board over agnostic lady calling us all types of names when the women on the board weren't making the threads about her and barely said anything to her. Just like in this thread the women are barely saying anything about Strawberry, its mostly men in here caping or talking about her but we are still being dragged, called jealous and bitter. We can't do anything on here. It's like y'all have tunnel vision, ignore the men on here doing everything and attack the women.

I have said it before and I will say it again the amount of posters who are negative things about black women or the women posters on the board. They probably make up all the women on post here period . They are rarely checked unless they say something like Black women are ugly b*tches or something blatantly racist. There are like 2-3 women trolls on here but y'all expect us, the few of us to do better and more than the majority. Please. If you are saying silence instead of calling is as bad cosigning wouldn't that not go for the the men who let the the same thing go as well?

- So because a mufukka didnt create a thread now dat voids em of thier own willing participation in said threads? Dats like somebody sayin "I wasn't da one who broke da store window first. :manny: " But you still were up in dere stealin shyt too, nikka. Wtf kinda passin da buck shyt is dat? Nah, son. :childplease:

- I and otha brehs were initially defendin @agnosticlady because she was in fact gettin shytted on by a lot of da female posters because she wasnt 100% on dat Sista Hood of da Coli Travelin Pants steeze and it didn't follow protocol. But guess what? She also later got G checked when she said dat ova da top foul shyt about @Elle Driver..by bof da female and male membas. I don't walk around blindly defendin mufukkas like dat. Neva have. Neva will. Any and err body can get dat bizness when it's called for. So you can miss me wit dat noise, breh. :camby:

-Dis is a majority male message board. Thousands upon thousands of membas. 98% which are male. So because of dat da very small percentage of you females dat choose to participate are gonna have dat spotlight automatically shine on you. Dats just da reality of da situation you signed up for. Nobody is askin you to do betta. nikkas are merely sayin come at those same female trolls wit da same venom & scust you bring to thier male counter parts or don't address anything at all. Because by ignoring one and responding to da otha it's gonna show cosignage whether it's intentional or not. Very simple imo. :yeshrug:

- And lets keep it all da way funky, da majority of you females aren't doin dat. Why y'all act like we can't see who daps & reps posts or somethin? :heh:

- Yes, dats why I said "Garbage is garbage. It all stinks.:stopitslime:"

But dere are far more brothas willing to callin out dese black women bashin clowns than dere are of you all callin out da black men bashin ones in your camp. :francis:

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
- So because a mufukka didnt create a thread now dat voids em of thier own willing participation in said threads? Dats like somebody sayin "I wasn't da one who broke da store window first. :manny: " But you still were up in dere stealin shyt too, nikka. Wtf kinda passin da buck shyt is dat? Nah, son. :childplease:

- I and otha brehs were initially defendin @agnosticlady because she was in fact gettin shytted on by a lot of da female posters because she wasnt 100% on dat Sista Hood of da Coli Travelin Pants steeze and it didn't follow protocol. But guess what? She also later got G checked when she said dat ova da top foul shyt about @Elle Driver..by bof da female and male membas. I don't walk around blindly defendin mufukkas like dat. Neva have. Neva will. Any and err body can get dat bizness when it's called for. So you can miss me wit dat noise, breh. :camby:

-Dis is a majority male message board. Thousands upon thousands of membas. 98% which are male. So because of dat da very small percentage of you females dat choose to participate are gonna have dat spotlight automatically shine on you. Dats just da reality of da situation you signed up for. Nobody is askin you to do betta. nikkas are merely sayin come at those same female trolls wit da same venom & scust you bring to thier male counter parts or don't address anything at all. Because by ignoring one and responding to da otha it's gonna show cosignage whether it's intentional or not. Very simple imo. :yeshrug:

- And lets keep it all da way funky, da majority of you females aren't doin dat. Why y'all act like we can't see who daps & reps posts or somethin? :heh:

- Yes, dats why I said "Garbage is garbage. It all stinks.:stopitslime:"

Dere are far more brothas willing to callin out dese black women bashin clowns than dere are of you all to call out da black men bashin ones in your camp. :francis:
I think this coli sistahood is some secret society because I'm not privy to it. :jbhmm:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
CQb3i6BVEAAe5hG.jpg

This is how the feminists plan to end "rape culture" :mjlol:
:wow:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I think this coli sistahood is some secret society because I'm not privy to it. :jbhmm:

Which is why you can see things wit a rational mind.

Which is why you're not out chea constantly shyttin on black men like ya life depended on it.

Which is why you can give constructive advice & criticism towards black men without comin across, yes, bitta.

Which is why you are mainly treated wit more respect and :obama: 'ness than a lot of da posters on dis mufukka who share in ya same anatomical make up.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

You can't have it both ways. Either it's ok to be a slut a stripper or whatever or its not.

:palm:

(Clearly it's not)

Whatever you choose just own it, don't try to make it ok. Just own what you came up from and move on instead of trying to big up something that you shouldn't be trying to big up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.