Status
Not open for further replies.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Nah, I'm not married. I'm just saying it's even MORE difficult for the younger generation to find a woman to marry because a lot of these feminist influenced women now actually openly celebrate whoredom and get put on a pedestal by society and emasculated men.
Yeah I mean there's still a plethora of good girls out there, you just have to be a bit more selective, look for certain traits, and allow for the relationship to maturate organically. The problem is contemporary society dictates a pace that mimics a constant rush, thus people come off as self serving and seeking instant gratification.

My biggest problem is trying to calculate probability of running into "reformed" women, which is kind of hard to look past, because the past does matter, especially in regards to traits that'll be inherited by potential kids...

b. woods

Peace
Daps
They gotta give her a pass on the strength of them being in her PM's because I think it's pretty safe to say that she wouldn't mind exposing all the attention she's getting from Black men if they give her a reason..

The fact that Black men can say some shyt like "she's saying it in a funny way" just let's me know that the PM's they're sending are embarrassing.

:francis:

It's coming and the ones sending the PM's know it, that's why they're lowkey showing her support and making excuses for her hoping she'll have mercy and leave them out of the exposal.

:mjlol:

It's a lot of nikkas on here super nervous in her PM's and iMessage like "don't even worry about them, they just jealous because you getting all the attention that they want"

:russ:

:yes: Yep. Remember this thread - http://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli...chicks-gets-caught-simping-strawberry.332519/

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
we're really claiming white women weren't historically complicit in black oppression in 2015? :dead:

some of you guys' ancestors need to reach their hands down from the heavens and smack you upside the head... maybe with a brick.

Of course not... relations between black men and white men are completely different to that of those between us and white women. This has been the case ever since those very same "ancestors" of mine you speak of in The Moors invaded Europe.

paint19.jpg

aa1a7769059efa1c6c16c06ab6cbe8c8.jpg

moor_painting.jpg

Let's face it, white women have only acted the way they have in recent history largely due to being influenced by white men. I don't have it in me as a man to possess hatred for women. That just makes weak.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is exactly why people just screwing around for fun without thinking of the risk of having kids is dangerous. You could have a kid with a stupid woman like Amber
Seen this happen to so many people I know. :snoop:
I remember an OG, just hit me with, "Never fukk a chick you couldn't see yourself having kids with" and I live by that I don't care about the all the potential p*ssy I'm missing out on. I already have too many friends and family who lived care free thot, they wouldn't get caught up, and it backfired like hell when the women they messed with had nothing going for them. It's just not worth it brehs....

1 good chicks >>>>>> 1000 hoes
With that said, there's a lot of good girls out there, if you willing to put the time in and look in the right places :yeshrug:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Of course not... relations between black men and white men are completely different to that of those between us and white women. This has been the case ever since those very same "ancestors" of mine you speak of in The Moors invaded Europe.

paint19.jpg

moor_painting.jpg

Let's face it, white women have only acted the way they have in recent history largely due to being influenced by white men. I don't have it in me as a man to possess hatred for women. That just makes weak.
:laff: Goodness, it's too early for this comedy.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

paint19.jpg

moor_painting.jpg

But if it's another woman criticizing why does that bother you?

And why are you attacking them? Doesn't that make you weak too?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm just tryin to find a post from mop head so I can neg. Rep for a link

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Initially people were upset because this white girl was fetishizing Jamaican men and vacayed there every winter. So bw came out expressing indignation (like I care about some bitter American woman) followed by homo militants. Then some people quoted some n word posts that don't exist.
:mjlol: stop copin pleas for this cave thot those post exist

She went back and edit one of them from what i seen so far

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, how is Amber a hoe? Someone above said she was a known hoe. How did you come to this conclusion. She admitted she was a stripper at a young age. Does that equal hoe? Cause of it doesn't we only know her for being with Kanye and a few other people she dated. Exactly what a young 20 something yr old who looks amazing should be doing. You can't just throw that hoe label around without facts. The chick you dating could have more bodies than her. I hate that men just label chicks a hoe then all of a sudden thats what it is because all the other nikkas start believing.

She was an industry ho and a passed around stripper long before she became a muse for Kanye. He put her on but she was a known ho getting around the scene before then and DURING their relationship...

don't believe the hype of her PR machine

Status
Not open for further replies.