Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Bedbucks gone wild.

They gotta give her a pass on the strength of them being in her PM's because I think it's pretty safe to say that she wouldn't mind exposing all the attention she's getting from Black men if they give her a reason..

The fact that Black men can say some shyt like "she's saying it in a funny way" just let's me know that the PM's they're sending are embarrassing.

:francis:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
They gotta give her a pass on the strength of them being in her PM's because I think it's pretty safe to say that she wouldn't mind exposing all the attention she's getting from Black men if they give her a reason..

The fact that Black men can say some shyt like "she's saying it in a funny way" just let's me know that the PM's they're sending are embarrassing.

She already exposed her PMs I believe cause one dude was talking shyt.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

@Strawberry Girl, I know I called you names (you deserved it), but can you open up those PMs, sweetie?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Well I bet most of y'all are laying up with hoes as well, based on the reason for y'all thinking Amber is hoe. So let's not act like you're so disgusted by it.

But I forgot where I was at. This is the coli were all you niccas live fake lives. Everyone makes over 50k, don't fukk with women with kids, drive nice cars and think women who are 10's to most of the male population but she'll be a 6 on here. Niccas ain't living in reality

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Whats up with her obsession of Jamaicans:patrice:
Its common. I watched this doc about white women some older smutting out young caribbean male hotel staff on the resorts.

It's sex tourism but white women will vehemently deny it. I don't care personally. If it's sex tourism for white men then it's the same for everyone else.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
@Strawberry Girl, I know I called you names (you deserved it), but can you open up those PMs, sweetie?

It's coming and the ones sending the PM's know it, that's why they're lowkey showing her support and making excuses for her hoping she'll have mercy and leave them out of the exposal.

:mjlol:

It's a lot of nikkas on here super nervous in her PM's and iMessage like "don't even worry about them, they just jealous because you getting all the attention that they want"

:russ:

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Its common. I watched this doc about white women some older smutting out young caribbean male hotel staff on the resorts.

It's sex tourism but white women will vehemently deny it. I don't care personally. If it's sex tourism for white men then it's the same for everyone else.
So she sees jamacians as sex toys?:dame:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
I know my enemy too and it certainly hasn't been the white women oppressing black men globally for the past 400 years. So stop trying to make black men feel guilty for showing interest in white women. That bitterness is disgusting.

we're really claiming white women weren't historically complicit in black oppression in 2015? :dead:

some of you guys' ancestors need to reach their hands down from the heavens and smack you upside the head... maybe with a brick.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bullying, how nice. :troll:
I see you didn't answer my question. :sas2:

It's coming and the ones sending the PM's know it, that's why they're lowkey showing her support and making excuses for her hoping she'll have mercy and leave them out of the exposal.

:mjlol:

It's a lot of nikkas on here super nervous in her PM's and iMessage like "don't even worry about them, they just jealous because you getting all the attention that they want"

:russ:
@Strawberry you will be infamous if you make this happen. :whew:Let the fukkery free.

Status
Not open for further replies.