Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Cliffs of thread??
Initially people were upset because this white girl was fetishizing Jamaican men and vacayed there every winter. So bw came out expressing indignation (like I care about some bitter American woman) followed by homo militants. Then some people quoted some n word posts that don't exist.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I can't be the only one that finds it strange that black women are always being called jealous and bitter towards white women. We can't even have an opinion of a white woman without guys automatically jumping to the conclusion that we're somehow envious of them.

That white woman can be the most reprehensible person ever but the minute a black woman says anything she's automatically bitter and jealous :mjlol:.
Right? It's like what exactly is it that a white woman has that we could possibly be jealous of? Watch the answers these dudes give. :russ:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
you saying you got married breh?

Nah, I'm not married. I'm just saying it's even MORE difficult for the younger generation to find a woman to marry because a lot of these feminist influenced women now actually openly celebrate whoredom and get put on a pedestal by society and emasculated men.

Status
Not open for further replies.