Daps
Reppin
Family

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Disgusting. Id say she should be banned but mods aint gon do shyt and im sure she has an army of simps.
When the mods let biscuits off, it opened the gates for other Cave bytches to say the N word and not have to worry about getting ban and you will have a army of simps defending your :snoop:.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I don't call anyone but the ones who have called me or out my name or said foul shyt to me. Or is always in those bedwench threads talking shyt about black women as whole. Thats usually the only time you'll see me "crying" in these threads. Like i said i have no problem with the guys that are consistent in their hate of women posting on here. It's just some of them have a problem with black women posting on here but in here caping for others.
And i have called out some flagrant black male hate on here on more than 1 occasion but those get lost in the fukkery of the threads. But i'm not hear to tell dudes what they can or can't post, i have been trying to avoid these type of threads cause really, whats the point?

I gotcha, mane. :ehh:

I've neva had a prollem witchu personally. You seem pretty eam keel chick/poster from what I've seen.

A nikka just had to keep it 100 n put some shyt out chea. :yeshrug:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
- But is it not tho? :patrice:

- :why: Ummm...we do. Who do you think is creatin those threads in da first place, breh? Da Merovingian? :heh:

But why not jump out in full force to call out those trolls on thier bullshyt like you do thier male counter parts? 98.99% of Yall be quiet as fukkin church mice and don't say jack shyt to dem. Hell, summa y'all be dappin n reppin those same supposed trolls' posts...repeatedly. Oh, and it's definitely more than just 1 or 2. Cmon wit dat yo.
kG9iTve.png

Only female posters who I've seen actually get those losers is @Elle Driver and @agnosticlady . Only two out da bunch. :francis:

Rest of da female posters standin in da room being quiet not sayin shyt is just as bad as cosignin dat bullshyt. Skippin ova thier posts but yet quotin & replying in da same threads to dese otha clown ass nikkas and thier black women bashin nonsense?...

Nah fukk dat, get at dem silly hoes too, breh. Garbage is garbage. All dat shyt stinks. :stopitslime:

:what: The only trolls I call out are blatant racist ones. You don't see me going back and forth with the men on here who say negative things about black women. I ignore them. The only people I have gone full force on is white trolls and hypocrites :rolleyes: I'm not here for that and I don't have anything to prove. You never see me complain about people not saying anything to them just because. The only time they are brought up is to show hypocrisy.

They are brought up to say don't say anything to me or complain when this goes on every day and nothing is said or done and if so it's rare. Don't say something and then turn around and do the exact thing you complained about. You yourself came out in full force talking about the women on the board over agnostic lady calling us all types of names when the women on the board weren't making the threads about her and barely said anything to her. Just like in this thread the women are barely saying anything about Strawberry, its mostly men in here caping or talking about her but we are still being dragged, called jealous and bitter. We can't do anything on here. It's like y'all have tunnel vision, ignore the men on here doing everything and attack the women.

I have said it before and I will say it again the amount of posters who are negative things about black women or the women posters on the board. They probably make up all the women on here period . They are rarely checked unless they say something like Black women are ugly b*tches or something blatantly racist. There are like 2-3 women trolls on here but y'all expect us, the few of us to do better and more than the majority. Please. If you are saying silence instead of calling is as bad cosigning wouldn't that not go for the the men who let the the same thing go as well?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Sure don't. But like they love to tell us "your on a black male forum bla bla bla" lol it is what it is. You never see a lot of these guys post in positive threads tho, but they'll be in these type of threads ignoring what it's about to call us, bytch, bitter, cat ladies and what not.

No matter what is going on, who made the thread, what point is being made they pull out the same 3 posters, might throw in one that's been banned for months, bitter, jealous, b*tches, deflection, and sisterhood. Every time.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
No matter what is going on, who made the thread, what point is being made they pull out the same 3 posters, might throw in one that's been banned for months, bitter, jealous, b*tches, deflection, and sisterhood. Every time.
What is this sisterhood they always be mentioning anyway :jbhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.