• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So she says "nikka" in a friendly and funny way, the same way all posters use it. And you're saying

This thread ain't nothin but a bunch of nikkas tryin to get p*ssy.:pachaha:

:yeshrug:
I'm not claiming to be a feminist so why you tryin to play me like that?

Nikka please, you don't know me or my vagina.
^

To your point, while I don't condone Strawberry's use of teh word nikka, she uses it in a funny/friendly sort of way to connote jokes. She's not being racist.

That aside, it should be noted that the poster who supplied the supposed "nikka" quotes from Strawberry is some jealous Asian male loser. I had to crush my last Asian roommate because he was a jealous racist little gnat who pretended he was down.

Keep in mind the coli is full of fake ass pro black militants so this sort of drama is expected from the keyboard gangsters

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I know my enemy too and it certainly hasn't been the white women oppressing black men globally for the past 400 years. So stop trying to make black men feel guilty for showing interest in white women. That bitterness is disgusting.
:mjlol: You're an agent and a terrible one at that. Bottom tier internship agent. Not even on the payroll.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I know my enemy too and it certainly hasn't been the white women oppressing black men globally for the past 400 years. So stop trying to make black men feel guilty for showing interest in white women. That bitterness is disgusting.

The lord protects babies and fools :smh:

Love your white woman breh... You will get your call later on.... No worries

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't be the only one that finds it strange that black women are always being called jealous and bitter towards white women. We can't even have an opinion of a white woman without guys automatically jumping to the conclusion that we're somehow envious of them.

That white woman can be the most reprehensible person ever but the minute a black woman says anything she's automatically bitter and jealous :mjlol:.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
And just because:

8I22sEE.png

:mjlol::laff:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Sure don't. But like they love to tell us "your on a black male forum bla bla bla" lol it is what it is. You never see a lot of these guys post in positive threads tho, but they'll be in these type of threads ignoring what it's about to call us, bytch, bitter, cat ladies and what not.

- But is it not tho? :patrice:

- :why: Ummm...we do. Who do you think is creatin those threads in da first place, breh? Da Merovingian? :heh:

1 or 2 hating troll doesn't equal all the women posters but we don't get that luxury do we.

But why not jump out in full force to call out those trolls on thier bullshyt like you do thier male counter parts? 98.99% of Yall be quiet as fukkin church mice and don't say jack shyt to dem. Hell, summa y'all be dappin n reppin those same supposed trolls' posts...repeatedly. Oh, and it's definitely more than just 1 or 2. Cmon wit dat yo.
kG9iTve.png

Only female posters who I've seen actually get those losers is @Elle Driver and @agnosticlady . Only two out da bunch. :francis:

Rest of da female posters standin in da room being quiet not sayin shyt is just as bad as cosignin dat bullshyt. Skippin ova thier posts but yet quotin & replying in da same threads to dese otha clown ass nikkas and thier black women bashin nonsense?...

Nah fukk dat, get at dem silly hoes too, breh. Garbage is garbage. All dat shyt stinks. :stopitslime:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I can't be the only one that finds it strange that black women are always being called jealous and bitter towards white women. We can't even have an opinion of a white woman without guys automatically jumping to the conclusion that we're somehow envious of them.

That white woman can be the most reprehensible person ever but the minute a black woman says anything she's automatically bitter and jealous :mjlol:.
This thread looks mad weird because I have a lot of posters on ignore so it's missing a lot. However, even Strawberry be like "you're a lesbian" if you happen to be a female and neg her. She goes along with the jealous of white women nonsense. :comeon:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
- But is it not tho? :patrice:

- :why: Ummm...we do. Who do you think is creatin those threads in da first place, breh? Da Merovingian? :heh:

But why not jump out in full force to call out those trolls on thier bullshyt like you do thier male counter parts? 98.99% of Yall be quiet as fukkin church mice and don't say jack shyt to dem. Hell, summa y'all be dappin n reppin those same supposed trolls' posts...repeatedly. Oh, and it's definitely more than just 1 or 2. Cmon wit dat yo.
kG9iTve.png

Only female posters who I've seen actually get those losers is @Elle Driver and @agnosticlady . Only two out da bunch. :francis:

Rest of da female posters standin in da room being quiet not sayin shyt is just as bad as cosignin dat bullshyt. Skippin ova thier posts but yet quotin & replying in da same threads to dese otha clown ass nikkas and thier black women bashin nonsense?...

Nah fukk dat, get at dem silly hoes too, breh. Garbage is garbage. All dat shyt stinks. :stopitslime:
I don't call anyone but the ones who have called me or out my name or said foul shyt to me. Or is always in those bedwench threads talking shyt about black women as whole. Thats usually the only time you'll see me "crying" in these threads. Like i said i have no problem with the guys that are consistent in their hate of women posting on here. It's just some of them have a problem with black women posting on here but in here caping for others.
And i have called out some flagrant black male hate on here on more than 1 occasion but those get lost in the fukkery of the threads. But i'm not hear to tell dudes what they can or can't post, i have been trying to avoid these type of threads cause really, whats the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.