Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This thread is proof that the "bitter black women" stereotype isn't all too exaggerated...

If you have a problem with the content on a majority black male site dedicated to "Sport, Hip Hop & Piff" then go find another website which is geared towards the content you prefer. It's like some of you weirdos who spend all your time talking down on the black men on this site are obsessed with the attention you receive. Go fukking live your lives and stop being so angry all the time.

It's kind of creepy how you claim to know so much about how white men view black men sleeping with white woman despite NOT being a white man.

The way you shame black men for having the same the interracial sex that everyone on this Earth today is having says a lot about your mentality. You sound very bitter.
I swear ya'll have no intellectual thought behind your responses. You type out bitter and think you said something. I doubt if you even know the definition of bitter.

If you are going to make an accusation then make it. I live in the USA. I know my country and I know the enemy. I choose to educate myself. If you choose to bury your head in the sand to the people who support and benefit from your oppression that's on you. Be a fool.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
I only read the first and last page but This thread is disturbing. I cant recall any Jamaicans on here having problems with her.

Everybody from the dancehall thread know @Strawberry is a cleanhearted somebody

My girl why these guys always give you a fight?

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Has she addressed the nikka posts yet?
jay-z-sipping-tea-o.gif

Some of you are so lost :scust:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
This thread is hilarious my grandmother family is from Westmoreland parish.

And Funny thing is they're not into dance hall or daggering. Smoking weed or any of that ish, no rasta, no dread. Maybe because they're conservative but the Jamaica that I've always related too are educated accomplished lawyers doctors pastors..... especially pastors.

I saw strawberry post I'm new here and thought to myself she is soooo typical. But hey if "Certain" type of Jamaican dudes love it..... what can you say. It really depends on the type of Jamaicans you meet.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I'm just saying she's hasn't done anything. :snoop:

:usure: Was this usage in an acceptable and friendly context?

Strawberry said:
I just got negged 3 times in 5 minutes cuz 3 of you p*ssy ass nikkas think I'm someone I'm not :rudy::dahell:

You already know @billy Costigan is late on my money order so now I'm gonna have to suck dikk for rep again :damn:

:heh: Who's dikk did she suck cuz that rep sholl was reset :scusthov:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My bad man, I thought you saw that and still said what you said.... You do agree that she cant be saying that nor should she be that comfortable saying it so freely right breh? I know you said if she was racist but saying nikka like that shows how much she values men of African decent.
What I do hate is the word nikka in general used by blacks or whites... I have hearing it used because what it stemmed from it is ignorant coming out of anyone's mouth

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
I swear ya'll have no intellectual thought behind your responses. You type out bitter and think you said something. I doubt if you even know the definition of bitter.

If you are going to make an accusation then make it. I live in the USA. I know my country and I know the enemy. I choose to educate myself. If you choose to bury your head in the sand to the people who support and benefit from your oppression that's on you. Be a fool.

I know my enemy too and it certainly hasn't been the white women oppressing black men globally for the past 400 years. So stop trying to make black men feel guilty for showing interest in white women. That bitterness is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.