• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're absolutely right! That's why I found it quite funny that you've basically been on a tirade going at most of the posters here on this thread with your cape on coming up with lame excuse after excuse defending Strawberry when it's obvious that you are in fact infatuated with her & are only pretending to be a black knight in the hopes of hooking up with her.

Basically, numerous past posts show that you're simply nothing but an wanna-be fake Jamaican with "supposedly" Caribbean heritage (funny however that in all of your comments when mentioning Caribbean you actually spell it "Carribean" which is quite odd for someone who's allegedly educated and is actually of Caribbean descent) who lives somewhere on the East Coast/New York (which is close to Montreal where Strawberry resides) who's basically nothing but a weak simp soldier trying to plot & scheme to get your freak on.

http://www.thecoli.com/search/2905110/?q=Carribean&o=relevance&c[user][0]=9442

:sas1:

I can prove everything I say. My defense of the girl--who literally has done nothing--has nothing to do with my location or origin. :manny:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

4602666.jpg

Lol I remember when these flicks used to circulate around social media heavy back in 2010/11

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
This is great and all but the image of the Obamas w/ Jay and Bae is much stronger than what ever shes is talking about .actions>words. Thats not to say she doesn't do alot though. Yall know what im saying.
Overall its a great messege.

Bet Barack never tells young black males to avoid hoodrats, hoes and ig models though.

Most men are taught that just don't take heed and instead think with the little head. My grand dad told us that there are certain girls you don't bring home or out in the day (fun girls) and certain types you marry. Many fellas don't get with the one they marry until they have knocked up a skeez, but good women allow that which is good that Ms. Obama is deprogramming them at an early age to break the cycle.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Just because a person, looks or even acts a certain way doesn't mean that they are obligated to fukk. Even if they are a whore and fukk everyone else doesn't mean he/she should fukk you. There isn't any reason a person should be raped or brutalized for how they dress or act either. She can be naked and squatting, pulling pink flavored starburst anal beads from her cat, unless she consents, she is should not be touched inappropriately. I don't necessarily approve of her thotness, some things about her I find admirable, but I have no heaven or hell to put her in. I do respect her as a human being as I do all. That goes for all sluts.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I actually haven't tried that yet, I think I will since I like apple juice lol.

No but they be loud as hell :francis: and they get daps and it's more than in this thread.

1 or 2 hating troll doesn't equal all the women posters but we don't get that luxury do we.
Sure don't. But like they love to tell us "your on a black male forum bla bla bla" lol it is what it is. You never see a lot of these guys post in positive threads tho, but they'll be in these type of threads ignoring what it's about to call us, bytch, bitter, cat ladies and what not.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
women dont understand this kinda shyt....bm that sleep with ww is getting revenge for their great great granddaddies....aint nobody making love to the ww

u destroy a group of men morale by sleeping with their women ....thats some masculine shyt that a woman couldn't comprehend
How can you emasculate them when you are ashamed of the size of your penis? Or did you finally get that penis surgery you wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.