• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So do the divorce rates. Black males and white women have the highest divorce rate of any pairing at 75%. :laff:

:russ: at using those old ass divorce rates. Please provide a link for that....that shows the divorce rate for recent marriages (2010-2015)....not marriages in the 70s-90s when IR was taboo and not accepted in America. Everybody mixing now. White, black, Polynesian, Asian, Arab, Hispanic, Indian. It's accepted now. This was not the case in 1985 or 1995. Those statistics are highly outdated. And white men who do these studies have a vested interest in making black men / other women marriage rates look worse as possible, especially marriages involving their women.

You always in here saying this stuff too. I bet you're fat and ugly. Bitter too. To be wishing that people's marriages fail. And you immediately went to white women (insecure :umad:) even though I said ALL non-black women. White women make you hot huh?

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Sluts goin to slut or sluts goin to walk in this case..

I mean how else are they goin to get home after blowing me..

coffee.gif
coffee.gif
coffee.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This thread is proof that the "bitter black women" stereotype isn't all too exaggerated...

If you have a problem with the content on a majority black male site dedicated to "Sport, Hip Hop & Piff" then go find another website which is geared towards the content you prefer. It's like some of you weirdos who spend all your time talking down on the black men on this site are obsessed with the attention you receive. Go fukking live your lives and stop being so angry all the time.

It's kind of creepy how you claim to know so much about how white men view black men sleeping with white woman despite NOT being a white man.

The way you shame black men for having the same the interracial sex that everyone on this Earth today is having says a lot about your mentality. You sound very bitter.

Yeah. Stupid thots wanted their own forum when they're not even supposed to be here. There's only like 3 women who talk sports here :dead:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russ: at using those old ass divorce rates. Please provide a link for that....that shows the divorce rate for recent marriages (2010-2015)....not marriages in the 70s-90s when IR was taboo and not accepted in America. Everybody mixing now. White, black, Polynesian, Asian, Arab, Hispanic, Indian. It's accepted now. This was not the case in 1985 or 1995. Those statistics are highly outdated. And white men who do these studies have a vested interest in making black men / other women marriage rates look worse as possible, especially marriages involving their women.

You always in here saying this stuff too. I bet you're fat and ugly. Bitter too. To be wishing that people's marriages fail. And you immediately went to white women (insecure :umad:) even though I said ALL non-black women. White women make you hot huh?
:laff: You wish someone was paranoid about your marriages with white women. I encourage you all to marry out, and leave innocent black women alone. The stat is up to date. So happy dating out, but still concerned with black women. :mjlol:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:laff: You wish someone was paranoid about your marriages with white women. I encourage you all to marry out, and leave innocent black women alone. The stat is up to date. So happy dating out, but still concerned with black women. :mjlol:

No link. I read that stat a long azz time ago dumb dumb. It does not differentiate. Numbers can easily be manipulated. And I'm not about to take marriage rates involving black men long dikking white women....by white men at face value :mjlol:

Take your bitter azz somewhere. I'm sorry youre fat, unattractive and insecure. White women aren't stealing black men. Nowhere near enough for you to be so mad about it. There's millions of eligible black men left. Youre just ugly :umad:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No link. I read that stat a long azz time ago dumb dumb. It does not differentiate. Numbers can easily be manipulated. And I'm not about to take marriage rates involving black men long dikking white women....by white men at face value :mjlol:

Take your bitter azz somewhere. I'm sorry youre fat, unattractive and insecure. White women aren't stealing black men. Nowhere near enough for you to be so mad about it. There's millions of eligible black men left. Youre just ugly :umad:
I don't have to provide a link. Keep black women out of your mouth, and enjoy your white women. It's so cute how defensive a bedbuck gets when someone slanders his relationship with white women. As if black men are taking any percentage of white women enough for white men to come up with a conspiracy to make your marriage rates look bad. fukking delusional ass bedbuck. No one is thinking about you and white women. You however are still concerned with the dating habits of black women. Bedbucks will fight to the death for their queens. :russ: Now, hit me back with those irrelevant ad hominem attacks because I dared slander your union. :laff: Talking about white men have a conspiracy to make our marriages with our white queens look bad. :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Well if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, etc, it's probably a duck.

You're absolutely right! That's why I found it quite funny that you've basically been on a tirade going at most of the posters here on this thread with your cape on coming up with lame excuse after excuse defending Strawberry when it's obvious that you are in fact infatuated with her & are only pretending to be a black knight in the hopes of hooking up with her.

I was born in the USA, have American citizenship and have went to school in New York, Canada and the Carribean. My family lives in all 3 countries.

Many of the blacks on the Coli, and some of the militants, are Carribean black, including myself. Growing up around Jamaicans and knowing them very well

And I know many Jamaicans (and I am Carribean myself; I am often mistake for Jamaican).

Basically, numerous past posts show that you're simply nothing but an wanna-be fake Jamaican with "supposedly" Caribbean heritage (funny however that in all of your comments when mentioning Caribbean you actually spell it "Carribean" which is quite odd for someone who's allegedly educated and is actually of Caribbean descent) who lives somewhere on the East Coast/New York (which is close to Montreal where Strawberry resides) who's basically nothing but a weak simp soldier trying to plot & scheme to get your freak on.

http://www.thecoli.com/search/2905110/?q=Carribean&o=relevance&c[user][0]=9442

:sas1:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't have to provide a link. Keep black women out of your mouth, and enjoy your white women. It's so cute how defensive a bedbuck gets when someone slanders his relationship with white women. As if black men are taking any percentage of white women enough for white men to come up with a conspiracy to make your marriage rates look bad. fukking delusional ass bedbuck. No one is thinking about you and white women. You however are still concerned with the dating habits of black women. Bedbucks will fight to the death for their queens. :russ: Now, hit me back with those irrelevant ad hominem attacks because I dared slander your union. :laff: Talking about white men have a conspiracy to make our marriages with our white queens look bad. :dead:

You're not providing a link because you and i both know you can't confirm whether or not the information is recent...i read the same study. it makes no mention of year.

I'm not gonna go back and forth either....this is my last time with you.

Anyone can look around in 2015 and see IR marriage/dating is more accepted than it was 20 years ago. Definitely 30 years ago and beyond. In the 80s and 90s, a white girl having kids with a black guy meant being disowned by her friends, family and her community. In the 70s it meant serious harassment. In the 60s it wasn't even allowed (death). In 2015 it's become so normal white grandparents raise those same black grandkids they would've kicked out of their house before. So yea, it's extremely / highly disingenuous to use interracial divorce rates from the 70s, 80s and 90s. Same race couples divorce every day over money issues and infidelity and simply growing apart. In the past IR couples had the extra problems of their families disowning them and society being against their relationship. But neither problems are as prevalent in 2015 as people have become ALOT more liberal towards it. Ergo, find me a link about IR divorce rates in 2015 :comeon:

You're a very short sighted person. I know it's because this topic makes you insecure. But these same white researchers publish other studies too :mjpls: Studies that say black people only have a personal net worth of five dollars.....studies that say 50% of black women have herpes.....studies that say more black men are in jail than in college.....studies that say 70% of black mothers are unmarried and single.....numbers and stats that are highly misleading and have been manipulated. I bet with these studies all of the sudden you're quick to question their validity :mjpls:

Last edited:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
'Stop dating thugs':francis:

Maybe we're just blunt and not as eloquent as Obama but we been saying this
Doesn't have to be thugs. Many bruhs from "good homes" are intimidated by head strong, intelligent, goal oriented women and think that they should be brought down a peg or two, seeing women as subordinates instead of their teammate or complimentary half. Black Archie Bunkers

I know a few dboys who supported their mains, side pieces, whatever through college, pay their rent or mortgages, cell phones, and provided encouragement. Some dudes just want a nice girl and soft, safe, place to chill when he is on the as he makes runs through states, some semblance of "normalcy" they didn't get growing up or dealing with the ratchets they are used to. I was shocked to find that so many "good" girls had these type of arrangements. Huxtable type women.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Find it pretty amusin how da same brauds who stay foamin at da mouf when anything regardin black men is eam uttered got da nerve to try n pretend to giva an actual fukk bout dis chick or da lame nikkas who enable her. You don't. Dis shyt is just anotha means to congregate for yet anotha one of ya daily bitta puss book club discussions. nikkas still ain't shyt Vol. 32.:coffee:

Dat goof ass Stawburr bish can :camby: right along wit dese otha false flaggin hoes as far as I'm concerned.

All you mufukkas is :trash:.

Status
Not open for further replies.