Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big mama:what: A household with no upstanding man is bound to fall regardless:camby:

xd8000.gif

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Youre a white boy calling me a nikka. Why thougg? This shyt crazy
Why You Should Log Off & Kill Yourself
By
In My Brain, I Got A ¢apitali$t Migraine

Now in paperback!

:childplease:Little nikka, I am a grown ass man. If I was white, I would say I was white. Mfers don't pay for a bolt of my electricity or a drop of water in my sinks, u the only idiot sittin here with a personal emotional investment in this message board shyt, negging n shyt like it's gon show up on my credit report. U sound dumb as hell with this pseudo militant bullshyt, I can't help it ur ass is too slow to follow satire. Mars already told u morons she seen my pics, then u weirdos start talk sum "he coulda stole some pics". Like, who tf over the age of 18 even thinks like that?
:dahell:
There is nothing to even be gained by doing some shyt like that, this ain't even the top rated msg board on the net, I don't make no money off the large doses of truth and brilliance I be servin on here. I be drunk n coked up n I be tryna impart some wisdom to u lil shytheads cuz I was once a 20 something fakkit on the internet thinking life was a goddamn game n everybody owed me something.

It's like I was sayin in the other thread, on my old banned name I came on n applauded a cop gettin shot n kilt n mfers was talk sum 'See, ur a st0rmfr0nt troll tryna incite a riot on here! Prove u aren't white!" I told weirdo nikkas to chill, n a few weeks later I had pics on fleek, n I heard not a peep from that squad. Now I'm splittin atoms about blackity black men being responsible for they selves n they communities without constantly begging the white man for help or pity, n I got Captain a$$hole comin in threads saying I'm white.

That's why I shyt on u fake ass militants on here cuz ur delusional and psychotic and insecure and weak as fukk. U might sit around wantin to cry cuz crackers got they foot on ur neck, but mfer I got crackers under me who do what I say at work. I don't gotta overcompensate on an obscure hippity hop msg board for my self esteem, I'm mean to u lil penis wrinkles cuz I'm mean in real life, too. I'm too goddamn handsome and intelligent to pander to the lowest common denominator for props on a msg board. Go fukk ur mother and drown in ur sleep swallowing ur tears, fakkit.
:gurl::umad::flabbynsick::sitdown::jbhmm::russell:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Let females who sell their virtue march.
All, because they are mad about selling their virtue, and what it is called.

Art Barr

Canon

Veteran
Daps

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And I appreciate that we're keeping it civil, and that youre challenging my views. I just don't get what's so difficult to understand

1. A child is alive inside of the mother but is killed during an abortion

2. I think this is morally justified in special situations, and that it is up to women to judge whether an abortion is justifiable in their own individual situation as it is fundamentally wrong for the state to decide if a woman should be pregnant or not

It's unclear to me what it is that youre not agreeing with.
Why should a woman make the judgement when she is not a doctor?

Last edited:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Which is why I don't understand the hatred for "bedwenches" here meanwhile the same dudes out here pawging. I don't understand why I never seeked out men of other races but many black men give weak excuses for why they dated out.

I guess it's just women are more selective and loyal to their race and men either dont care the race as long as their dikk gets wet or they "get in where they fit in".

So why be mad when a black woman has the same mindset?

I doubt the men who are doing their thing elsewhere are the ones who're mad. And if they are, to hell with em. Who cares what hypocrites think?

And as far as more loyal :francis:, I wish yall would stop repeating this. Just because men of other races are too timid to approach yall(not because of unattractiveness, but because they assume all of yall have been excavated by a bbc), doesn't mean you're more loyal.

Status
Not open for further replies.