• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That white cum guzzling whore is not naive in any sense. Sorry, Roddy, but your Milk of Magnesia won't be draining your balls just because you (and probably every other black man that has dumped cum into her) have given her a pass to say "nikka". The jokes just write themselves. :laff:

The vulgarity in this post is excessive and unnecessary. I think she's naive, but if she isn't the fact she edits out nikka out of her posts means she is trying to fix things. Really, all she does is spin on her head and post about Jamaica. Cac supremacists hate her too, which is enough for me to say she's OK in my books. :manny:

Also, you say you're a woamnist yet you're criticizing her alleged sexual habits, merely because they might involve black men. Guess you aren't that womanist after all. You starting to sound like a cac supremacist.:dame:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You really didn't see my posts in here? I thought we made peace but you want to act stupid towards me now?
I'm not acting stupid. You called her ugly. You haven't said anything about her disgusting racism, but you found the time to review who is dapping what. You were harder on BnB, and she didn't even use the n word as much as Strawberry. I'm just curious.

Gates

Rookie
Daps
Special needs should have a choice but not all women?
You don't think calling a woman terminating a pregnancy due to health reasons "murder" extreme?

Ideally we can get to a point where women themselves can judge when it's a special need, because I don't want the government deciding for them. Of course I wouldn't call it murder in a real life setting, I'm using the term loosely to illustrate the seriousness of it. When so many women are taking abortions just because it's inconvenient I feel the need to point out that someone are being denied the right to life. I'm also saying that in special situations it can be morally justified.

I think you understand my point, but you're being difficult in order to win an argument on a forum.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
How do you know? No shade, serious question. She was passing that shyt out like it was on sale my nicca. Im not buying that. How did she get so comfortable saying it anyway is the real question....But that would require niccas to look at themselves in the mirror and most dont want that.
Online? Like everyone else, she was anonymous.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I'm not acting stupid. You called her ugly. You haven't said anything about her disgusting racism, but you found the time to review who is dapping what. You were harder on BnB, and she didn't even use the n word as much as Strawberry. I'm just curious.
Strawberry is already red, really nothing to accomplish besides getting her banned and i rarely even see her post my dude. She can die for all i care :manny:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The vulgarity in this post is excessive and unnecessary. I think she's naive, but if she isn't it's not a huge deal like you're making it out to be. All she does is spin on her head and post about Jamaica. Cac supremacists hate her too, which is enough for me to say she's OK in my books. :manny:

Also, you say you're a feminist yet you're criticizing her alleged sexual habits, merely because they might involve black men. :dame:
I don't call myself a feminist, and she's a self-proclaimed tart. I think it's adorable that you're cool with letting a white woman call you nikka. I've had to type that word out more times than I've said it this year just because of some racist white woman. :scust:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawg, I know you're a smart and thorough brother. Half of my fam is from the islands too, but man you cant be co-signing a white chick out here saying nikka like that. I know that's not what you're doing right? I know you wouldn't cosign that shyt in person, so why online? I know you have your JA pride, I understand that but come one brother.
I don't co-sign any fukry.. I just came in his thread to say why are people chasing women off the site which is a norm I see on the coli. I don't know about any history of her or racism... I wouldn't support that if she was a racist... I just asked one simple question and got bashed by these fake militants.. Look at my original post, I was attacked and called a c00n.. So how am I consigning online again?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
That white cum guzzling whore is not naive in any sense. Sorry, Roddy, but your Milk of Magnesia won't be draining your balls just because you (and probably every other black man that has dumped cum into her) have given her a pass to say "nikka". The jokes just write themselves. :laff:
celebs-first-tweets-oprah.gif

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I don't call myself a feminist, and she's a self-proclaimed tart. I think it's adorable that you're cool with letting a white woman call you nikka. I've had to type that word out more times than I've said it this year just because of some racist white woman. :scust:
this bytch trying to hop on her high horse when she called all black men thugs a few days ago

3jYHS01.gif

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I never said the bolded. I said I'm cool with the fact she used nikka because it didn't sound racist and she's a naive Canadian. You still haven't proven she's racist. I think you're overreacting.

The fact cac supremacists go out of their way to hate her in real life is good enough for me to defend her. Apparently taking some pictures with nikkas is tauntamount to ruining her life for a cac supremacist. That's not cool. If and when she gets racist, holla at me. Until then let her eat her plantins :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.