• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
She is kind of annoying with her Jamaica obsession :yeshrug:

Agreed! I brought this up about a week ago that basically all her posts are only about visiting Jamaica & fukking Jamaican black men.

Gf at the time always used to end every convo with a I love you and this went on for years pretty much then she stopped, as well started getting "busy" all the time, picked it up and somewhat knew it was over and yep it was

Gf at the time had a photo of us beside her bedside went to her house one day and it was no longer there, she said she was cleaning :childplease:, had a feeling something was up, think it was a few weeks later i was pissing razor blades :beli:

Why are you so obsessed with telling the Coli about that time you got chlamydia? I've seen you mention it like 5 times already and I've only been posting on here like 5-6 months...

:snoop:

:rudy:

Considering the vast majority of your posts consist of personal stories hooking up & fukking random Jamaican men you should be the last person to criticize someone & claim that they're "obsessed"!

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Why You Should Log Off & Kill Yourself
By
In My Brain, I Got A ¢apitali$t Migraine

Now in paperback!

:childplease:Little nikka, I am a grown ass man. If I was white, I would say I was white. Mfers don't pay for a bolt of my electricity or a drop of water in my sinks, u the only idiot sittin here with a personal emotional investment in this message board shyt, negging n shyt like it's gon show up on my credit report. U sound dumb as hell with this pseudo militant bullshyt, I can't help it ur ass is too slow to follow satire. Mars already told u morons she seen my pics, then u weirdos start talk sum "he coulda stole some pics". Like, who tf over the age of 18 even thinks like that?
:dahell:
There is nothing to even be gained by doing some shyt like that, this ain't even the top rated msg board on the net, I don't make no money off the large doses of truth and brilliance I be servin on here. I be drunk n coked up n I be tryna impart some wisdom to u lil shytheads cuz I was once a 20 something fakkit on the internet thinking life was a goddamn game n everybody owed me something.

It's like I was sayin in the other thread, on my old banned name I came on n applauded a cop gettin shot n kilt n mfers was talk sum 'See, ur a st0rmfr0nt troll tryna incite a riot on here! Prove u aren't white!" I told weirdo nikkas to chill, n a few weeks later I had pics on fleek, n I heard not a peep from that squad. Now I'm splittin atoms about blackity black men being responsible for they selves n they communities without constantly begging the white man for help or pity, n I got Captain a$$hole comin in threads saying I'm white.

That's why I shyt on u fake ass militants on here cuz ur delusional and psychotic and insecure and weak as fukk. U might sit around wantin to cry cuz crackers got they foot on ur neck, but mfer I got crackers under me who do what I say at work. I don't gotta overcompensate on an obscure hippity hop msg board for my self esteem, I'm mean to u lil penis wrinkles cuz I'm mean in real life, too. I'm too goddamn handsome and intelligent to pander to the lowest common denominator for props on a msg board. Go fukk ur mother and drown in ur sleep swallowing ur tears, fakkit.
:gurl::umad::flabbynsick::sitdown::jbhmm::russell:
CAC fakkit

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:sas2:When this c*nt runs up in a thread acting like a bitter jealous bytch post this thread

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets-talk-about-asian-men.357245/

tumblr_lsfl9a7BUJ1qasnelo1_400.gif
that guilt trip and shaming is over for yall now
I'm bitter? :laff:

Is it national shyt on black woman day on thecoli?

:yeshrug:All Day nikka!

But, you're supposedly happy with your PAAG. :sas1:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I think the point is that these women want people to stop shaming them for being sexual.

What the hell is a slut anyway? A woman who enjoys sex?

If ur responsible and safe and not contributing to illegitimate birthrates, why should people care so much about women having sex?

I have nothing against a woman that slept around a little. I mean life is short, enjoy it. A woman with 20-40 lifetime partners would not phase me, depending on her age.

But chicks that get gangbanged on the regular and/or have triple digits? That's gross, and shows no discretion whatsoever. To be fair, I think it's disgusting for a man to sleep with that many women as well.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I don't co-sign any fukry.. I just came in his thread to say why are people chasing women off the site which is a norm I see on the coli. I don't know about any history of her or racism... I wouldn't support that if she was a racist... I just asked one simple question and got bashed by these fake militants.. Look at my original post, I was attacked and called a c00n.. So how am I consigning online again?
My bad man, I thought you saw that and still said what you said.... You do agree that she cant be saying that nor should she be that comfortable saying it so freely right breh? I know you said if she was racist but saying nikka like that shows how much she values men of African decent.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I forgot but @bcrusaderw has said more racist thing about bm that Strawberry has ever said in her friendly use of nikka. She's really reaching today taking about racism :mjpls:
Friendly use of nikka:dead::heh:. We make excuses for and defend the most privileged women on the planet now?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed! I brought this up about a week ago that basically all her posts are only about visiting Jamaica & fukking Jamaican black men.

I just went through five pages of her posts and didn't see one where she posts about visiting Jamaica and fukking "Jamaican black men". So evidently you're lying. Why? I don't know but I'm onto to you, fakkit. Given your focus, you're just mad she likes black men.:stopitslime:

She has a normal female post history with practically no anti-black man posts, which in my mind makes her a great female poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.