Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im learning coli women r a gang...if u dont agree with them, they team up on u

and label u without proof....i been going hard on this mfer for years, now im a WW loving c00n

@MoonGoddess @DarlingNikki
:ufdup:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ideally we can get to a point where women themselves can judge when it's a special need, because I don't want the government deciding for them. Of course I wouldn't call it murder in a real life setting, I'm using the term loosely to illustrate the seriousness of it. When so many women are taking abortions just because it's inconvenient I feel the need to point out that someone are being denied the right to life. I'm also saying that in special situations it can be morally justified.

I think you understand my point, but you're being difficult in order to win an argument on a forum.
nah I dont agree with what ur saying at all
Not trying change your mind or convince u of anything
just tryna understand a different perspective
its no argument, a discussion for growth and understanding

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this bytch trying to hop on her high horse when she called all black men thugs a few days ago

3jYHS01.gif

I forgot but @bcrusaderw has said more racist thing about bm that Strawberry has ever said in her friendly use of nikka. She's really reaching today taking about racism :mjpls:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I never said the bolded. I said I'm cool with the fact she used nikka because it didn't sound racist and she's a naive Canadian. You still haven't proven she's racist. I think you're overreacting.

The fact cac supremacists go out of their way to hate her in real life is good enough for me to defend her. Apparently taking some pictures with nikkas is tauntamount to ruining her life for a cac supremacist. That's not cool. If and when she gets racist, holla at me. Until then let her eat her plantins :manny:
:laff:

Gates

Rookie
Daps
nah I dont agree with what ur saying at all
Not trying change your mind or convince u of anything
just tryna understand a different perspective
its no argument, a discussion for growth and understanding

And I appreciate that we're keeping it civil, and that youre challenging my views. I just don't get what's so difficult to understand

1. A child is alive inside of the mother but is killed during an abortion

2. I think this is morally justified in special situations, and that it is up to women to judge whether an abortion is justifiable in their own individual situation as it is fundamentally wrong for the state to decide if a woman should be pregnant or not

To explain my logic: a lot of people are abusing alcohol, but it should be up to the individual to decide whether or not he or she has a drink. Then there are laws in place to prevent extreme cases like drunk driving. There are also laws in place to prevent the woman from taking abortions too late.

Last edited:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
@WHIPPEDCream and I are not trolls we just have opinions that you disagree with. That's somehow better than being a racist white slore? :laff: Be a white woman on a majority black male site, and get a pass for calling them nikka, brehettes. I don't even use that word, and I'm a black woman.
Is that so? :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.