Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Rookie
Daps
Why should a women make the judgement when she is not a doctor?

A doctor should make the decision if her argument for having an abortion is a medical one. If her argument is based on her personal situation she should be the judge. It could also be more of a psychological problem where she realizes that she is just not fit to be a mother, then she shouldn't be forced by a doc to be one. A lot of unexpected things could happen in life where adding a child into the situation would be very bad.

People aren't getting drunk everyday just because they can, they drink on special occations. We have social norms in place which makes the individual realize that alcohol is technically poison to the body, but that it is O.K in the proper context with the proper number of alcoholic units. The problem with abortions now is not that they're legal, but that we don't have proper social norms around it. Drugs and alcohol are equally illegal/ legal in all communities in America, but the level of abuse varies grealty due to different social norms. In communities where proper norms are in place, the individuals are able to have freedom of choice without abusing that freedom.

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I hope yall notice all of the same women dap each other no matter what bullshyt they say. And some of you cape for these hoes :aicmon:
@Kiki128 @daria are the main offenders

Focus on this white chick saying the n word please and stop trying to change the subject to other female posters :stopitslime:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I doubt the men who are doing their thing elsewhere are the ones who're mad. And if they are, to hell with em. Who cares what hypocrites think?

And as far as more loyal :francis:, I wish yall would stop repeating this. Just because men of other races are too timid to approach yall(not because of unattractiveness, but because they assume all of yall have been excavated by a bbc), doesn't mean you're more loyal.
Not true at all, but keep thinking that. Fact is BM date out twice as much as BW. Maybe once that evens out you'll have an argument.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Why weren't you at the slutwalk?

350x700px-LL-9ba808f8_jay-z-pushes_south_african_girl.gif
Yea I was. right behind ya moms and ya master @Strawberry

Overseer ass c00n:mjlol:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Friendly use of nikka:dead::heh:. We make excuses for and defend the most privileged women on the planet now?

She's a woman and her words obviously had no racist intent. This whole thing is about your being insecure and/or bitter she's "privileged" and used nikka a few times in her post?
:heh:

I wasn't even going to post in this dumb thread until I saw it at like 14 pages. 14 pages of what, I asked myself. This is a girl that spins on her head :dahell:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A doctor should make the decision if her argument for having an abortion is a medical one. If her argument is based on her personal situation she should be the judge. It could also be more of a psychological problem where she realizes that she is just not fit to be a mother, then she shouldn't be forced by a doc to be one. A lot of unexpected things could happen in life where adding a child into the situation would be very bad.

People aren't getting drunk everyday just because they can, they drink on special occations. We have social norms in place which makes the individual realize that alcohol is technically poison to the body, but that it is O.K in the proper context with the proper number of alcoholic units. The problem with abortions now is not that they're legal, but that we don't have proper social norms around it. Drugs and alcohol are equally illegal/ legal in all communities in America, but the level of abuse varies grealty due to different social norms. In communities where proper norms are in place, the individuals are able to have freedom of choice without abusing that freedom.
getting drunk is comparable to what you call murder?
the doctors decision shouldn't be guided by the state?
mothers should be able to murder the child because she is irresponsible?
why not carry the baby to term and give it to an adoption agency?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
She's a woman and her words obviously had no racist intent. This whole thing is about your being insecure and/or bitter she's "privileged" and used nikka a few times in her post? I
:heh:

I wasn't even going to post in this dumb thread until I saw it at like 14 pages. 14 pages of what, I asked myself. :dahell:
You can't be serious. They got ya breh. Just get the skin bleach and call ya self Toby. You can't be saved.

:deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.