Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
  1. -10
    Given: Yesterday at 1:43 PM
    bcrusaderw commented: (You hold this neg, you blind bytch. I will NEVER allow a black male to come for my sisters. Every image I provided is REAL & VERIFIABLE.)
I just had to post this.

@bcrusaderw (whatever the fukk that means) do you allow the white man to come for your sisters? :mjpls:

Black men on this forum has repeated came after wm for their foul and demonic ways towards black people, both men and women.

Would you do the same for white men, the same way you treat us as the enemy?? I'll wait. :beli:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Dont get mad. Majority of u nikkaz would:cape: for a white woman even if she dissed your mom & sister.

Yall nikkaz disgust me:scust:
U nikkas?? :childplease:

You can't believe how many white bytches I've turn down and gave the :camby: in real life to keep it real with the sistas.

But yet some way, some bitter bytch or some bytchmade simp like @Illuminatos will find some way to call me a hypocrite because they have no other comebacks they can use.

Now that's pathetic. :scusthov:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
  1. -10
    Given: Yesterday at 1:43 PM
    bcrusaderw commented: (You hold this neg, you blind bytch. I will NEVER allow a black male to come for my sisters. Every image I provided is REAL & VERIFIABLE.)
I just had to post this.

@bcrusaderw (whatever the fukk that means) do you allow the white man to come for your sisters? :mjpls:

Black men on this forum has repeated came after wm for their foul and demonic ways towards black people, both men and women.

Would you do the same for white men, the same way you treat us as the enemy?? I'll wait. :beli:
Just letting you know brother lipstick Asylum thirst for white men who calls them "Knotty headed, strong jawed, quarter sized nostril, Ebola ridden chimps"

To my knowledge here on The Coli not a single brother has caped for a white woman who has called them chimps.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You males are DUMB as fukk. In what word is a 10 point difference = to 10 times something?
Black women replied to black men the MOST of ANY woman.

This chart that you conveniently forget to show
OkCupid-Chart3-blogSpan.jpg

Shows that black males ALSO respond the LEAST to black women with a 20 point difference from black women to Asian women, a 14 point difference for white women, and an 18 point difference for ARAB women, YET you have NOTHING to say about that? Black men don't even respond to black women the most out of all male groups, but black women respond to black males the MOST out of all female groups.
Didn't read, points still stands.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Just letting you know brother lipstick Asylum thirst for white men who calls them "Knotty headed, strong jawed, quarter sized nostril, Ebola ridden chimps"

To my knowledge here on The Coli not a single brother has caped for a white woman who has called them chimps.
Also let me add on to this by letting you know @Rainman that this nonblack dude is diagnosed with ADHD, Tourette's, and homosexual sissified tendencies. He has Down syndrome in his bloodline at that. Yet lowlife birds on LSA still want to procreate with someone with that in his DNA, because the baby could inherit "His red hair and green eyes". And yes I'm quoting those birds directly(although paraphrasing). That is seriously how they justified having a mildly retarded special needs baby :mjlol::pachaha::russ:

We have some white woman loving buffoons on here, but I don't think a single brother has caped for a racist special needs cac who has called them chimps on The Coli.

Last edited:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also let me add on to this by letting you know @Rainman that this nonblack dude is diagnosed with ADHD, Tourette's, and homosexual sissified tendencies. He has Down syndrome in his bloodline at that. Yet lowlife birds on LSA still want to procreate with someone with that in his DNA, because the baby could inherit "His red hair and green eyes". And yes I'm quoting those birds directly(although paraphrasing). That is seriously how they justified having a mildly retarded baby :mjlol::pachaha::russ:

We have some white woman loving buffoons on here, but I don't think a single brother has caped for a racist special needs cac who has called them chimps on The Coli.
Reminds me of that mixed, male feminist that they were caping for. Who, according to what I've read, shytted on BW:what: shyt, we might be talking about the same person:pachaha:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Reminds me of that mixed, male feminist that they were caping for. Who, according to what I've read, shytted on BW:what: shyt, we might be talking about the same person:pachaha:
Damn we might be:mjlol:the bytches on that site are so pathetic that I wouldn't be surprised if it was two different dudes.

@MayQueen and @ExNat fill us in:feedme:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Damn we might be:mjlol:the bytches on that site are so pathetic that I wouldn't be surprised if it was two different dudes.

@MayQueen and @ExNat fill us in:feedme:

It is the same dude. I personally have argued with him before he is super bytchmade and seems to get off on "reading" women on there he doesn't like, which at the time included me. Could care less if he still doesn't like me.

He seems to be one of 3 light skin dudes that a lot of the women over there like for some reason. I prefer darker skinned dudes, so maybe that's why I don't get the appeal of any of them but whatever.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
It is the same dude. I personally have argued with him before he is super bytchmade and seems to get off on "reading" women on there he doesn't like, which at the time included me. Could care less if he still doesn't like me.

He seems to be one of 3 light skin dudes that a lot of the women over there like for some reason. I prefer darker skinned dudes, so maybe that's why I don't get the appeal of any of them but whatever.
Wait those bytches are colorstruck? That explains why so many of them have Jessie Williams in their sigs and avatars. Yet they have a whole section bytching about black men "Preferring" light skin,mixed, and nonblack women:mjlol:

Then to top it off the fakkit called them chimps :russ:

@bcrusaderw shouldn't you be coming at those Lipstick Asylum wenches instead of us:patrice:whenever someone reveals themselves as a racist on here we run them off the site, not cape for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.