Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I've never had trouble attracting any woman.
I'm not the one concerned with OKCupid algorithms because I'm not alone.
I'm in a relationship.
I'm not restricted to you & OkCupid studies have literally zero to do with how I live my life because I'm an attractive male with decent career prospects and as such, don't have to rely on shaming groups on message boards into desiring me.
Black women who are attractive don't have your problem, doggie.
You're afflicted and conducting short studies because you're unattractive.
Everybody won't get married. If black men won't respond to you, you're simply not a catch.
Get over it.
:umad:
ETHER

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i stopped reading soon as i saw the word "mum" :camby: y'all black brits need to handle that problem with your own people instead of joining our convo

also noticed black women and white men love to regurgitate the same stats. any guy thats been on these dating sites can tell you why a large portion black women get passed over. just look at the POF thread. sites like POF and OKC seem to attract nothing but single mothers looking for fool to leech off of.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Man I dont know what yall clowns are talking about. You idiots need to go out in the real world and need to stop using bullshyt fallacious information that was put together by a white man; because when I go out I rarely see black men dating a woman whom is from another race. Also when I go outside; I rarely see a black woman dating a man from a different race. The brothers and sisters I see perfer to date intraracial not interracial.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Why do YOU black males get to call out black female bedwenches, and you're somehow crusading for the community and loving black women, but when *I* call out the BLACK MALE BEDWENCHES I suddenly hate black men and my community. The HYPOCRISY is GROSS and ILLOGICAL. Whites are the scum of the earth, and I would NEVER entertain one, and I certainly wouldn't create mutt spawn with them.
I was just asking questions. :whoa:

I want a black woman. :jawalrus:

Status
Not open for further replies.