• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Just letting you know brother lipstick Asylum thirst for white men who calls them "Knotty headed, strong jawed, quarter sized nostril, Ebola ridden chimps"

To my knowledge here on The Coli not a single brother has caped for a white woman who has called them chimps.
Also let me add on to this by letting you know @Rainman that this nonblack dude is diagnosed with ADHD, Tourette's, and homosexual sissified tendencies. He has Down syndrome in his bloodline at that. Yet lowlife birds on LSA still want to procreate with someone with that in his DNA, because the baby could inherit "His red hair and green eyes". And yes I'm quoting those birds directly(although paraphrasing). That is seriously how they justified having a mildly retarded special needs baby :mjlol::pachaha::russ:

We have some white woman loving buffoons on here, but I don't think a single brother has caped for a racist special needs cac who has called them chimps on The Coli.
Reminds me of that mixed, male feminist that they were caping for. Who, according to what I've read, shytted on BW:what: shyt, we might be talking about the same person:pachaha:
Damn we might be:mjlol:the bytches on that site are so pathetic that I wouldn't be surprised if it was two different dudes.

@MayQueen and @ExNat fill us in:feedme:
Link?:wtf:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I'm banned until early May so I can't find the cracka calling them chimps, but I can pull up him saying black women "Wear so much weave they're scared to go near water" and "Black girls hair smells like cheese, ass, and funky shyt":sas2:
:feedme:

But speaking on LSA, their posters really coming in the coli in droves lately.:why:

More still coming, they just redecorate the site, so you know some bitter posters jumping ship.:mjpls:

And why did they ban you for?:mjlol:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
imagejpg1-2.jpg

imagejpg1-4.jpg

One sista calling him gay. Another sista calling LSA for what it is. A bunch of thirsty, desperate, bedwenches. Here is the dude making fun of dark skinned black people saying they need a strand of blonde hair. Yet they still caping.

@TMNT4000

imagejpg2-1.jpg

Here is the cracka making fun of black women's hair, saying it stinks. Like @MayQueen said the fakkit loves to pick fights with women. He says all this, yet LSA bedwenches still cape for him :mjlol: The Coli ain't got shyt on this level of c00ning:russ:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
One sista calling him gay. Another sista calling LSA for what it is. A bunch of thirsty, desperate, bedwenches. Here is the dude making fun of dark skinned black people saying they need a strand of blonde hair. Yet they still caping.

@TMNT4000

Here is the cracka making fun of black women's hair, saying it stinks. Like @MayQueen said the fakkit loves to pick fights with women. He says all this, yet LSA bedwenches still cape for him :mjlol: The Coli ain't got shyt on this level of c00ning:russ:
Oh that poster, I know him being some dumb shyt, but I didn't he say all that shyt and the females still co-sign him.:scusthov:

It just proves that LSA has a lot of white posters pretending to be black women.:scust:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
:feedme:

But speaking on LSA, their posters really coming in the coli in droves lately.:why:

More still coming, they just redecorate the site, so you know some bitter posters jumping ship.:mjpls:

And why did they ban you for?:mjlol:
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/11194616/

That's what got me banned. Reporting a troll(Yes REPORTING somebody who said black folks smell like Grape Soda and Black&Mild) who admitted to being a $t0rmFr0nt plant and the other offense was telling a white bytch on LSA "I don't respect white women at all, the way I respect black women." That got marked as hate speech. You'll get banned for saying the smallest things about whites, but it's open season on blacks there. Not only that but the mods were defending the KKK in their Ferguson threads:pachaha:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/11194616/

That's what got me banned. Reporting a troll(Yes REPORTING somebody who said black folks smells like Grape Soda and Black&Mild) who admitted to being a $t0rmFr0nt plant and the other offense was telling a white bytch on LSA "I don't respect white women at all, the way I respect black women." That got marked as hate speech. You'll get banned for saying the smallest things about whites, but it's open season on blacks there. Not only that but the mods were defending the KKK in their Ferguson threads:pachaha:

I heard about that.:snoop:

How can anyone still post there after that.:what:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
I heard about that.:snoop:

How can anyone still post there after that.:what:
We just got some pathetic, slave minded, weak, spineless people in our community who thinks the white man's ice is colder. It is truly pathetic:snoop:These the same hoes who keep frequenting Korean owned hair shops instead of getting their weave online or going natural.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
LSA does not c00n like thec00ni.com (thecoli.com).That has to be the biggest myth of all time.I stay on LSA & there are NEVER any threads praising white men. LSA doesn't have an acronymn such as "PAWG," for White men.:sas2: Lie on that,

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
We just got some pathetic, slave minded, weak, spineless people in our community who thinks the white man's ice is colder. It is truly pathetic:snoop:These the same hoes who keep frequenting Korean owned hair shops instead of getting their weave online or going natural.
One of the things I hate about these posters is how far they defend white people, especially white men.

When a LSA poster speaks that real and say f cacs, you got those inferior, bed wenching, liberal posters coming in and saying "That racist", "All white people ain't bad", "I don't want to label them in one brush like they do to us":dahell:

There was a female poster who made a thread on why she will not be with a cac, one of the reason was how cacs are pedo's and shyt. Those swirling Nazi came in and said "All men do it", "How can you label a whole race like that".:dahell:

But when it black men getting negative threads, all those thots come in agree with that shyt.:smh:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LSA does not c00n like thec00ni.com (thecoli.com).That has to be the biggest myth of all time.I stay on LSA & there are NEVER any threads praising white men. LSA doesn't have an acronymn such as "PAWG," for White men.:sas2: Lie on that,
:dead:

You know Got Damn well that's a lie.

I can't believe you just type that without the:troll: smiley.

Status
Not open for further replies.