• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Wait those bytches are colorstruck? That explains why so many of them have Jessie Williams in their sigs and avatars. Yet they have a whole section bytching about black men "Preferring" light skin,mixed, and nonblack women:mjlol:

Then to top it off the fakkit called them chimps :russ:

@bcrusaderw shouldn't you be coming at those Lipstick Asylum wenches instead of us:patrice:whenever someone reveals themselves as a racist on here we run them off the site, not cape for them.

It's not all, it's some. Just like not every dude on here is a c00n.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Wait those bytches are colorstruck? That explains why so many of them have Jessie Williams in their sigs and avatars. Yet they have a whole section bytching about black men "Preferring" light skin,mixed, and nonblack women:mjlol:

Then to top it off the fakkit called them chimps :russ:

@bcrusaderw shouldn't you be coming at those Lipstick Asylum wenches instead of us:patrice:whenever someone reveals themselves as a racist on here we run them off the site, not cape for them.
How did we go from the actual thread topic to talking about LSA?

Last edited:

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your using a twitter convo from a nikka from London to make generalizations about Black American men?

that right there demonstrates that shes the same kind of c00n as the one she tried to put on blast. Over here posting whole novels to try to slander her own kind. Some of these bedwenches are getting stupid with this shyt.:stopitslime:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
How did we go from the actusl thread topic to talking about LSA?

I'm not sure, but like ExNat posted, there are plenty of guys on here who are just as bad as caping for a dude who would refer to them as chimps. I've been called a bedwench just for saying I date white guys and for my avi, it's ridiculous.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why hasn't this been moved to The Bushes? :stopitslime: This is one of the few places that lets trolls come in here and make threads shytting on members without any immediate consequences. That needs to change because more people are just going to come in here pretending to black women and make flamebaiting topics like this.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
I'm not sure, but like ExNat posted, there are plenty of guys on here who are just as bad as caping for a dude who would refer to them as chimps. I've been called a bedwench just for saying I date white guys and for my avi, it's ridiculous.
Nah Lipstick Asylum is far worse than The Coli. One bedwench bytch called me a "Broke, uneducated, ignorant, materialistic, ain't shyt nikka" because I defended a black woman from that racist dude. Some sistas are militant over there, but their c00ns are far worse than our c00ns
Difference is that becky doesn't post here. I'm sure if she referred to one of our brehs as a chimp nobody would be caping for her.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
You don't know what a negro bed wench is. A black male cannot be a bedwench. nikkas don't desire cac males nor worship them. Only women can do that. White supremacy is white male supremacy.

The last line has been black men's get out if jail free card for decades. Lay up with white women but still fight white supremacy. Meanwhile that jury that allowed Zimmerman to walk after murdering Trayvon was white and female.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The last line has been black men's get out if jail free card for decades. Lay up with white women but still fight white supremacy. Meanwhile that jury that allowed Zimmerman to walk after murdering Trayvon was white and female.

Let me know when Black women get on board with economic empowerment and institution building :whistle:

Docaveli

Banned
Daps
I'll give him a pass if he a teenager, because not every one grew up in a stable house hold that instilled pride and honor, but if u an Adult and you embarrassing your self like this then no excuses.

I had a girl 3 nights past, tell me when a guy want to get to know a girl he takes her out blah, blah. I told her that was wrong cus it don't matter where we go or what we do if u really trying to get to know someone. She agreed and the next evening I went and got her and she spent the night with me and I hit.

It's because I got pride and don't mind letting her go because she ain't worth nothing to me no way. You got to stand your ground and don't let these bytches get u out ur comfort zone. Treat your self like a brand, a corporate athlete, or whatever collar job u fall into.

Get into that mindset, take it day to day, it ain't gun happen over night but start today, your life will improve I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.