Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I see you tryna take the heat off your back lol. Just admit that you as well as many other men AND women on here can be hypocrites when it comes to whites. Embrace your c00nism breh, you aint fooling nobody. :manny:
They're hard on white men only. Let them get a whiff of that white snatch, and it's "huh white supremacy what"? shyt's comedy. And they have the nerve to call us bedwenches. Let a white woman call you nikka, brehs. :deadmanny: You just know she's in bed with one of her Jamaicans calling him all types of n****rs.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
@Rainman

B0mRF7R.jpg

Because my father comes from that Country doesn't mean he, nor I, are affiliated with ms-13 :snoop:

You're the second person to neg me for the exact same shyt.

Not that I give a fukk about "rep" on the coli seeing as how many ignorant asses do it just to look "cool"
:mjlol: :umad:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does someone need to remind you of the posts you've written in THIS thread? :laff:
like i said, its all jokes, find another time ive worship the WW

if i remember correctly i was the the one that ran that 1 chick delirious or whatever her name was....and called her out....

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I am saying that those who are in special need should have that choice (even though they are "murdering" the child), and that it would be immoral for the government to deny them that.
Special needs should have a choice but not all women?
You don't think calling a woman terminating a pregnancy due to health reasons "murder" extreme?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Dawg, I know you're a smart and thorough brother. Half of my fam is from the islands too, but man you cant be co-signing a white chick out here saying nikka like that. I know that's not what you're doing right? I know you wouldn't cosign that shyt in person, so why online? I know you have your JA pride, I understand that but come one brother.

Nobody cosigns that. She certainly isn't out here calling people nikkas now.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On some real shyt. This chick has come to this site and made it clear (by her post) that she sees Jamaican men as some sort of fetish, said the N word MULTIPLE times and was pretty unapologetic about it. How y'all sit here and rationalize this is BEYOND me. Does she have admiration for Jamaican culture? Yes, but there is a fine line between disrespect and admiration/appropriation. As men, that shyt shouldn't be tolerated at all! Brothers, we need to tighten up man. No excuses for a white chick saying "nikka" all over the place like that NONE. Women cant go into other races and hurl racial slurs left and right and without being checked. We have dudes in here ready to ride for someone who is spewing out racial epithets like its normal smh.... :snoop:
i never seen her say it...but then again i rarely interact with her or see her post

Daps
Reppin
Canada
They're hard on white men only. Let them get a whiff of that white snatch, and it's "huh white supremacy what"? shyt's comedy. And they have the nerve to call us bedwenches. Let a white woman call you nikka, brehs. :deadmanny: You just know she's in bed with one of her Jamaicans calling him all types of n****rs.
You're just letting your insecurities show ain't cha.

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
Well I do know one thing and its that that lady has some thick skin.

That woman seems to piss off people all over the internet: black and white.

F2 :: Please stop Tasha Taylor from race mixing with negroids

She probably pisses of the local women in Jamaica as well.

However, she seems to enjoy her life and I can't really hate on that.

:patrice:

Although I must say that her obsession with Jamaican men rivals that of the rich Dubai men and their Instagram models.

:skip:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see you tryna take the heat off your back lol. Just admit that you as well as many other men AND women on here can be hypocrites when it comes to whites. Embrace your c00nism breh, you aint fooling nobody. :manny:
whatever, im not attracted to WW.....i always talk down on them, but now im a c00n?

I dont see any BW on here talking down on WM

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Nobody cosigns that. She certainly isn't out here calling people nikkas now.
How do you know? No shade, serious question. She was passing that shyt out like it was on sale my nicca. Im not buying that. How did she get so comfortable saying it anyway is the real question....But that would require niccas to look at themselves in the mirror and most dont want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.