Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Cape for the fake Jamaican broke ass Velma looking chick brehs.
XZB3CE9.png

I always wanted to smash velma as a kid tho

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
it's not irrelevant though. which is why you immediately ran to the health scapegoat, even though most women get abortions simply because they choose to opt out of parenthood.
it is irrelevant, the father should have to sign off on a woman having an abortion, unless there is a serious health issue
its crazy a women could just abort ur seed if she wanted to

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for the record: p*ssy is p*ssy

my kids gonna be black and my wife will be black period......but a man gonna be a man.....

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i agree, your body, your choice.

however, men will have to fight for that same right to opt out of parenthood.
It will never happen as the state is not about to become the financially responsible party for your kid if they can help it.
it's not irrelevant though. which is why you immediately ran to the health scapegoat, even though most women get abortions simply because they choose to opt out of parenthood.
I never stated why women chose to have abortions. I have stated why they were allowed to which was your question at first.

Raava

Staff member
Daps

A typo so what, but thank you I corrected it :smile:

I'm not reading any of that. The point still stands. The forum is a mostly black male forum and you believe the forum hypes up white women and you're still a staff member. There's no justifying that. :coffee: Even if it's for the so called women's section. And let's not even go into all the anti-black male posters who get encouraged in that section.
:coffee:
I expect nothing less from you. This is what you do when you hve no response to truth being brought up. I am sure you did read it.

Point can't still stand when that crap wasn't standing in the first place. Funny you want to bring up my being a mod here when you yourself campaigned for it :Icantcrying: you guys never cease to amaze. hypocrites. Good day :princepls:

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
it is irrelevant, the father should have to sign off on a woman having an abortion, unless there is a serious health issue
its crazy a women could just abort ur seed if she wanted to
So women can have say in your medical decisions? Your girlfriend can decide whether or not you get a kidney transplant or a tonsillectomy?

Status
Not open for further replies.