Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I've heard it all on here now. So men are pieces of shyt for checking out a woman with a cat suit on or their breasts pushed up into their neck :what:

Strippers also aren't dancing for the men but for themselves. Okay, is that how the business works? No, that's not how the business works. A strip club is a business and a lapdance is a business transaction.

Lol these sluts want free money and ignore men that ain't on their unrealistic expectations :mjlol: :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Majority of Jamacians on the coli are c00ns and are giving a bad representation of my people ... can ya just not spew nothing :mjcry:
Speak for yourself.

Shes obsessed with jamaican culture in the way cacs get obsessed with like japanese culture... Its not necessarily racist. It may be a little uncomfortable with the whole white/black dynamic but its overall not totally offensive. You have cacs on here calling brothers the n word and shytting on them but alas, no thread.

Or fetishizing Latina culture.:francis:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
totally different
those decisions have no effect on the woman
the decisions of you aborting a child is different cant compare the two

It's not different at all. Abortion has the potential to have negative health consequences for women as such abortion is a medical procedure as are the other procedures I mentioned. An abortion has no medical effect on a man.
the welfare state cant sustain itself indefinitely. kill those perks of being a single mother too and the state wont have to worry about that

:camby: you've been scapegoating health complications the whole convo. most women dont get abortions because their health is on the line
Quote me saying that. I have explicitly stated why abortions are allowed not why women decide to have them. There are hardly any perks to being a single mother. There are only 5 million people on TANF as of 2012, and 70% of those people are children. No one is "caking" from Welfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.