Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I've heard it all on here now. So men are pieces of shyt for checking out a woman with a cat suit on or their breasts pushed up into their neck :what:

Strippers also aren't dancing for the men but for themselves. Okay, is that how the business works? No, that's not how the business works. A strip club is a business and a lapdance is a business transaction.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

I'm not reading any of that. The point still stands. The forum is a mostly black male forum and you believe the forum hypes up white women and you're still a staff member. There's no justifying that. :coffee: Even if it's for the so called women's section. And let's not even go into all the anti-black male posters who get encouraged in that section.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, beta shyt is going out of your way to defend a buck chasing cac bytch cuz she got your nose wide open and you're trying to score brownie points....but by all means try to flip the script :francis:

OH GEE GOLLY GOSH GUYS, LOOK A PRETTY GIRL! :gladbron: STOP BEING MEAN TO HER GUYS WE NEED GIRLS TO TALK TO EVEN THOUGH WE'LL NEVER SEE EM IN PERSON! :cape:

fukking fakkits, all of you. :thumby1:
:snoop: I swear some dudes on the coli are mentally retarded... Some of the logic I hear sometimes .. Some if you are not with us you are against us middle school female shyt

Status
Not open for further replies.