Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it is irrelevant, the father should have to sign off on a woman having an abortion, unless there is a serious health issue
its crazy a women could just abort ur seed if she wanted to

the reason why women choose to abort is not irrelevant. if women get to decide they don't want to be parents, men deserve the same right.

and there's no way to inforce what you're suggesting. women can claim rape, they can claim it was a one night stand, they are not legally obligated to inform anyone of their choices.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I like this cave bytch... So shes a little extra with the Jamaica love... Who cares? Shes obviously not racist and thats a huge step from the racist white crackers you guys let post here. Jamaica has stans white or black :manny:
Making jamacians a fetish isn't racist? The fukk?

I guess the buck hoppers during slavery weren't racist either :francis:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
if u had a daughter would u be cool with her being there.
Honestly, no. I wouldn't. This whole thing feels like a big cry for attention especially coming from Amber Rose, who refuses to let her 15 minutes die. I would, ideally, teach my hypothetical daughter the importance of safe sex, and try not to make her feel ashamed of sex, or sexuality. Things like this [the slut walk] are just totally unnecessary, in my opinion.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It will never happen as the state is not about to become the financially responsible party for your kid if they can help it.

the welfare state cant sustain itself indefinitely. kill those perks of being a single mother too and the state wont have to worry about that

I never stated why women chose to have abortions. I have stated why they were allowed to which was your question at first.

:camby: you've been scapegoating health complications the whole convo. most women dont get abortions because their health is on the line

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So women can have say in your medical decisions? Your girlfriend can decide whether or not you get a kidney transplant or a tonsillectomy?
totally different
those decisions have no effect on the woman
the decisions of you aborting a child is different cant compare the two

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
But let's be serious for a sec. Amber doesn't strip for men to enrich her lifestyle? no, she does it because it feels empowering? Really? Also what if Kardashians had a slut walk? Would most women be really all for it? Whatever, I was entertained.

Who was the curvy black lady in dark pink with the short blonde hair? The patriarchy would like to know.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Making jamacians a fetish isn't racist? The fukk?

I guess the buck hoppers during slavery weren't racist either :francis:

Shes obsessed with jamaican culture in the way cacs get obsessed with like japanese culture... Its not necessarily racist. It may be a little uncomfortable with the whole white/black dynamic but its overall not totally offensive. You have cacs on here calling brothers the n word and shytting on them but alas, no thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.