Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said before why women are choosing to abort is irrelevant. Why they are allowed to abort is the issue at hand.
it's not irrelevant though. which is why you immediately ran to the health scapegoat, even though most women get abortions simply because they choose to opt out of parenthood.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Reasons-for-abortions.jpg

but women get abortions because of their health :mjlol:
:ehh:Just destroyed a talking point

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
So I guess us nerdy black girls can find happiness with white folks too. Black boys weren't checking for me like that growing up. You know with my skinny glasses wearing straight As getting Sci-fi nerdy, head in a book self.
20047_1192886024481_7828687_n.jpg

@VegasCAC you win.

Hey, get in where you fit in :mjpls:.

But let me put you on, you probably had boys who liked you but because they were socially awkward and couldn't approach girls (as it is incumbent on males to do), they didn't. Luckily I never had that problem :jawalrus:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wouldn't be able to characterize women that way without a media firestorm. Even if he said it in the most politically correct way, people would still read between the lines.

Like if he said the same exact thing Michelle said but to men, he'd be criticized for saying that women don't support men.
I know. Young black people need to hear it from both angles.
Not just the angle thats terms black girls into victims. I wonder could michele say it about them though.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow. Look at @DrX in this thread. I thought you hate white people?

Or you only hate white males? Hmmmmm
yall nikkas weirdos......yall going off me because of a few jokes, yall all mad with pitchforks and torches...on a witch hunt for house nikkas.... and ol girl never did nothing to, so naw, im not going in on her...and for the record i dont hate all white people...just the racist ones (which happens to be 94%) .... ...

how am I an uncle tom? when have I ever shytted on my own ppl ....I give props to the black female posters too....so have a nice night

Status
Not open for further replies.