• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Should have some leverage in the decision. The kid is your biology too. There are laws that defend irrational women but people too simped out to see that.
thats why it is the way it is
Im waiting for someone to provide an equitable solution
complaining is pointless if u have no suggestion on how to fix it
A man has to be accountable for the pregnancy in some way

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Yeah it does. But keep deflecting and not giving an answer. :beli:

No it doesn't the use of the word deflecting doesn't even go there :mjlol: Just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true. I don't Mod the areas known for "pawg worship". Many things other than that go on on this site and the little part that I do mod, that doesn't go on. So again your bringing that up has nothing to do with it.

You need to learn to accept the fact certain things go and and just because you personally don't do them *cough* exceptinTSC *cough* doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Meh.

Not really sure how it helps them... Do whatever it is they're trying to accomplish, not my problem.

Only used the word "slutbucket" to insult a white girl who had a train run on her on Christmas Eve by a baseball team for $300.

And an old saying comes to mind about the word:

"What's the difference between a nympho and a slut? A nympho has sex with everyone; a slut has sex with everyone but you."

Keep it up, ladies.
Y'all doing the Lord's work.
:mjlol:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
It's pathetic breh. Beta shyt
Nah, beta shyt is going out of your way to defend a buck chasing cac bytch cuz she got your nose wide open and you're trying to score brownie points....but by all means try to flip the script :francis:

OH GEE GOLLY GOSH GUYS, LOOK A PRETTY GIRL! :gladbron: STOP BEING MEAN TO HER GUYS WE NEED GIRLS TO TALK TO EVEN THOUGH WE'LL NEVER SEE EM IN PERSON! :cape:

fukking fakkits, all of you. :thumby1: I don't respect thots period, let alone a fukking cac running around doing handstands near nikkas like a mentally stunted little girl who's daddy never paid any attention.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Should have some leverage in the decision. The kid is your biology too. There are laws that defend irrational women but people too simped out to see that.
You should have absolutely no decision in the private medical decision that is abortion unless people can also have say in your private medical decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.