Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
All I get out of this is women being proud of their bodies and making decisions on how they are used, and what they are used for.

Uh, yeah. That's exactly what everyone is saying in here. All we're saying is to women: "don't get mad when we don't want to wife". We have every right to find someone who fits what we value.

:manny:

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Reasons-for-abortions.jpg

but women get abortions because of their health :mjlol:

thats not an government source..? and how was this study collected? very few states have everything goes abortions

Soon

Banned
Daps
Some pretty stupid comments here. A lot of people dont know what it really is and I guess the name does not help. However, I agree that the way you dress, your job ex: stripper etc does not make it okay for you to raped nor sexually harassed That is the original meaning of the slut walk. Looks like Amber has added some extra stuff like the double standards of sexual acts between men and women but overall I support the movement. I think there is a lot of misunderstanding about the cause because of the name.

The name is not the problem, and I would have never guessed this was about rape with the antics going on.

And they pushing the sexual liberation side of it hard, a dildos game would never have me thinking it is about rape awareness.

Lilith Fair with Sarah McLachlan was way more tasteful.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
it is a deflection, it doesn't address all the women who get abortions outside of health issues--aka the vast majority.

then the state needs to kill welfare programs designed to assist single mothers, problem solved. eventually the culture of choosing partners will correct itself, and women will seek providers, instead of sperm donors
Like I said before why women are choosing to abort is irrelevant. Why they are allowed to abort is the issue at hand.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
so u think u should be able to tell women to get abortions or just not have to take responsibility for the kid? Or Both?

Should have some leverage in the decision. The kid is your biology too. There are laws that defend irrational women but people too simped out to see that.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Stop wifing them, feeding them, impregnating them, and acknowledging them, and maybe their voice wouldn't have been so loud now.

Lol because y'all nikka are wifing and feeding and not impregnating them now. Hollow threats from dudes who are of zero consequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.