• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bashing BM is going to make us want you, brehette

And we bash wenches, not BW who love BM and Black people, learn the difference :comeon:

I'm showing you data that says that you are more prone to bedwench, and instead of bashing mae bedwenches (like you LOVE to do to black women) you get all butt hurt at the FACTS. Lurves dat male "logic".

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm showing you data that says that you are more prone to bedwench, and instead of bashing mae bedwenches (like you LOVE to do to black women) you get all butt hurt at the FACTS. Lurves dat male "logic".

Ok Cupid is hardly a valid source to make any statement about Black people and our behavior.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
were did i said i like white woman ? show me ahahaha thats why you bitter you think all black man want a white snow princess !!!
No NOT all, but CERTAINLY MUCH more than the number of black women who want snow monkey males.

Daps
white woman have nice hair and are not bitter. doing stuff with black woman is not fun ! they only think about there hair they cant even go outisde when it rain :mjlol:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hello

Do you like black men?

Do you prefer black men compared to other men?

Why do YOU black males get to call out black female bedwenches, and you're somehow crusading for the community and loving black women, but when *I* call out the BLACK MALE BEDWENCHES I suddenly hate black men and my community. The HYPOCRISY is GROSS and ILLOGICAL. Whites are the scum of the earth, and I would NEVER entertain one, and I certainly wouldn't create mutt spawn with them.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:mjlol:
If yall had black men in your lives that told you that you were beautiful you wouldn't have to time nor care to police the response pattern of OKCupid.
Must be terrible for some of you to feel unloved online and off.
:wow:

Exactly. Let someone tell my girl black men don't love black women and see how quick she laughs in their face :heh:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Lol you're unloved too! Other women DON'T WANT YOU, yet you still find time to bash the ONLY women who consistently do. LOL

I've never had trouble attracting any woman.
I'm not the one concerned with OKCupid algorithms because I'm not alone.
I'm in a relationship.
I'm not restricted to you & OkCupid studies have literally zero to do with how I live my life because I'm an attractive male with decent career prospects and as such, don't have to rely on shaming groups on message boards into desiring me.
Black women who are attractive don't have your problem, doggie.
You're afflicted and conducting short studies because you're unattractive.
Everybody won't get married. If black men won't respond to you, you're simply not a catch.
Get over it.
:umad:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
3rd paragraph in an saw the word "mum", knew this would be next level horse shyt
Besides real mfs don't even spit to NO HOE with such reckless thirst
foh this represents nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.