Status
Not open for further replies.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
nikka you here praising this hideous devil that u never even met

fukk do you know about her sex game??cause she types some shyt online about getting ran thru by Jamaicans,she automatically a sex Goddess?

A wanna be pro-black nikka talking about flying to Montreal to participate in a Double anal gangbang with a cave dweller with more miles on her p*ssy than a 98 ford f-150 owned by a Mexican

:martin:
31-the-funniest-sports-gifs-of-2012.gif

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i didn't ask why abortions were legalized, stop deflecting. why are women allowed to abort simply because they dont want to be parents? why shouldn't men be afforded the same luxury to opt out of parenthood?
It's not a deflection it's an answer to your question.
Men will never be allowed to opt out of the financial responsibility of parenthood because it would put undue burden on the state.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I'm a lame for speaking the truth? What are you hurt because u are not getting p*ssy? Coming at me like that for a simple question , you seem more sensitive than a chick
You think anyone getting p*ssy cares about if women post on a message board or not? :dahell:
You have it backwards you stupid fukk :laff:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Even this woman can't understand that men aren't having sex or what to have sex with someone because they have an emotional connection to them. So after the sex, these women are looking for love and cuddling but get upset when they are not allowed it.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never made that point you fukking moron. That was YOU. My point was that there is nothing wrong with kissing children on the lips, and I am correct in that point.
You quoted me and said that kissing on the lips is cultural. I asked you directly for references, you proved it none, troll.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Is it just rappers:francis:. You got new money nikkas who never got they dikk wet wifing these bishes after they turn them out with slut tactics in the bedroom. Let's act like its just rappers.

It's basically black entertainers and swag dudes that pimp these hoes out.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
You think anyone getting p*ssy cares about if women post on a message board or not? :dahell:
You have it backwards you stupid fukk :laff:
She didn't do anything wrong though. I'm all for exposing wiggers but this is a decent looking chick with jungle fever, the fukk is ya'll doing? :what: You think you can get IG models to post here? NO.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not a deflection it's an answer to your question.
Men will never be allowed to opt out of the financial responsibility of parenthood because it would put undue burden on the state.
it is a deflection, it doesn't address all the women who get abortions outside of health issues--aka the vast majority.

then the state needs to kill welfare programs designed to assist single mothers, problem solved. eventually the culture of choosing partners will correct itself, and women will seek providers, instead of sperm donors

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
She didn't do anything wrong though. I'm all for exposing wiggers but this is a decent looking chick with jungle fever, the fukk is ya'll doing? :what: You think you can get IG models to post here? NO.
Why the fukk would you want ig models to post here if you can just talk to them on ig? Jesus christ some of you dudes are retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.