Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
why women are killing their own seeds is irrelevant? :mjlol: it's perfectly relevant when discussing their privilege of discarding kids they dont want to have. why are women allowed to opt out of parenthood?
How many times do we have to go over this? Abortion is allowed because pregnancy has the potential to negatively affect a woman's health hence it is seen as purely a medical decision. As autonomous people in this society we have full control over our own medical decisions. That is why women can perform abortions until the fetus reaches an age of viability. If men were the ones to become pregnant it would be the same. Unfortunately, as a fact of biology men cannot become pregnant.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Some pretty stupid comments here. A lot of people dont know what it really is and I guess the name does not help. However, I agree that the way you dress, your job ex: stripper etc does not make it okay for you to raped nor sexually harassed That is the original meaning of the slut walk. Looks like Amber has added some extra stuff like the double standards of sexual acts between men and women but overall I support the movement. I think there is a lot of misunderstanding about the cause because of the name.
Is that the original meaning? If it is, then they are doing a poor job conveying that message.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many times do we have to go over this? Abortion is allowed because pregnancy has the potential to negatively affect a woman's health hence it is seen as purely a medical decision. As autonomous people in this society we have full control over our own medical decisions. That is why women can perform abortions until the fetus reaches an age of viability. If men were the ones to become pregnant it would be the same. Unfortunately, as a fact of biology men cannot become pregnant.

i didn't ask why abortions were legalized, stop deflecting. why are women allowed to abort simply because they dont want to be parents? why shouldn't men be afforded the same luxury to opt out of parenthood?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I asked YOU to back up your point, which you have yet to do. Mind you, that it was YOU that quoted me first. I dont need to prove shyt. Provide the proof that black culture is about kissing their children on the mouth or stfu. Now I see why most people find you unappealing.
I never made that point you fukking moron. That was YOU. My point was that there is nothing wrong with kissing children on the lips, and I am correct in that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.