Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she dapped somebody, so i know she reading this:ohhh:...come out strawberry and face this storm

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
women: although i let you stick your dikk in me and ejaculate, i'm not ready to be a parent, so i'll abort.

women: it takes two, you shouldn't have put your semen in me. you have to support your child, who cares if you didn't want to be a parent

:heh

You got to son the feminists with logic

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet, you've made MANY definitive statements along with silly name calling because you can't back up your point.
I asked YOU to back up your point, which you have yet to do. Mind you, that it was YOU that quoted me first. I dont need to prove shyt. Provide the proof that black culture is about kissing their children on the mouth or stfu. Now I see why most people find you unappealing.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Some pretty stupid comments here. A lot of people dont know what it really is and I guess the name does not help. However, I agree that the way you dress, your job ex: stripper etc does not make it okay for you to raped nor sexually harassed That is the original meaning of the slut walk. Looks like Amber has added some extra stuff like the double standards of sexual acts between men and women but overall I support the movement. I think there is a lot of misunderstanding about the cause because of the name.
:whoa: wait no one condones women being raped based on how they dress. I thought this was about not being called a slut because of how they act? nvm verbal insults are not even close to sexual abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.