Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:duck: It really isn't.

And for argument's sake let's say it's true.
What does it say about you that you chose to be a mod for a forum that worships white women? :mjlol:

You tried :mjlol:Me being a mod has nothing to do with this. There are a lot of things going on here. I don't mod TLR, JBO, or

TSC :sas1:

Last edited:

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Reasons-for-abortions.jpg

but women get abortions because of their health :mjlol:
Wow.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Do these women really not understand that yes you can do whatever you want but when you get to your mid/late 20s no one is going to respect you?:wtf:

Worse, they should make a law to sterile these women who do shyt like this. Almost none of them will be decent mothers in their own right.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
This is what happens when you allow thots a voice.

And nikkas with bread still puttin on these basic ass bytches with absent redeeming qualities or qualifications just because they got fat asses and suck good dikk.. these are the types of women young females with unstable households look to as role models.. the future.. weep for it...
So glad I don't have a daughter. I constantly school my sons to stay away from these dusty hoes.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Some pretty stupid comments here. A lot of people dont know what it really is and I guess the name does not help. However, I agree that the way you dress, your job ex: stripper etc does not make it okay for you to raped nor sexually harassed That is the original meaning of the slut walk. Looks like Amber has added some extra stuff like the double standards of sexual acts between men and women but overall I support the movement. I think there is a lot of misunderstanding about the cause because of the name.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Because I wasn't asked to prove anything. I asked you to prove where kissing children on the lips is a cultural thing and you have done nothing but prove you are an airhead thot.
Yet, you've made MANY definitive statements along with silly name calling because you can't back up your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.