Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
the feminist are gonna have to take the L on this slut walk the shyt was all over the place and most importantly it wasnt aimed at those who needed to hear the message

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow this live stream isn't making this event look very good. Its so unorganized and technical difficulties out the ass.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So that you wont have to prove your point on your own? You want me to do the work for you?

Lazy lazy lazy.

Prove your own points with referenced material or never quote me again.
:laff: You haven't proven anything. The thread would be to prove that kissing children on the lips occurs in many AA homes. As if there is ample peer reviewed research about parents kissing their children on the lips in AA culture. You truly are a simpleton.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
To give Amber more twitter followers.

she gets like 1,000 followers every time she posts a thirst trap from goofy nikkas. Now she can get that "activist" following while simultaneously putting that ass on display (again) for a super saiyan thirst trap. Plus she can parlay that "black men ain't shyt" angle for gullible black women from that wiz marriage...
:ohhh:
Can't knock her hu$tle she low key a genius
:yeshrug:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: You haven't proven anything. The thread would be to prove that kissing children on the lips occurs in many AA homes. As if there is ample peer reviewed research about parents kissing their children on the lips in AA culture. You truly are a simpleton.
Because I wasn't asked to prove anything. I asked you to prove where kissing children on the lips is a cultural thing and you have done nothing but prove you are an airhead thot.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reasons-for-abortions.jpg

but women get abortions because of their health :mjlol:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Nico n Vins trying to get this lit....well they tried. Why do I feel wrong for asking why these people not getting down? oh that's right it's a slut(anti-rape) walk. Sing that's how we know we fukked up at an anti-rape rally.....:ohhh:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wait.. So if a woman with a fat ass nice t*ts show her naked body to me as a man showing it in sexual way I'm not suppose to see her as sexual? Man get the entire fukk outta here.
What are you even talking about?
if the woman claims not to know who the childs father is, the kid can be placed for adoption--and its not like women are legally obligated to inform men that they are pregnant.

the percentage of women that get abortions due to health issues are in an extreme minority, compared to the women that abortions because "it's not the right time" :childplease:
The women who are not informing the father are doing something illegal hence why I stated legal adoption. I also stated why abortion was allowed NOT why women are doing it. Why women are having abortions is irrelevant. Why they are allowed to is the only thing relevant to this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.