Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They're not doing it for male gaze, that's kind of the point women have been trying to make when they dress in clothes that many men believe they're wearing for male gaze which is how many sick men rationalize their poor behavior towards women they believe deserve the unwanted attention.

They are. End of discussion.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not answering that last question as that wouldn't be my response. You cannot legally place a child up for adoption without consent from both parents. Abortion is allowed because a pregnancy has the potential to threaten a woman's health, and as such she has the option to end said pregnancy before fetal viability, and before you start I stated the reason why abortion was allowed NOT why women have abortions.

if the woman claims not to know who the childs father is, the kid can be placed for adoption--and its not like women are legally obligated to inform men that they are pregnant.

the percentage of women that get abortions due to health issues are in an extreme minority, compared to the women that abortions because "it's not the right time" :childplease:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Does this bytch do this head stand everywhere??

:skip:

she a brony?? :martin:

She's a brony? She's got to go.
GzBJ4Co.png

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
The only idiot here is you. You can't even clearly define what they are doing as you are so blinded by your hatred. Their nudity is to show that their bodies are their own, and that they can do what they want with them DESPITE male objectification. Women displaying their bodies isn't for the benefit of men, and they're fighting for their right to not be labeled for doing so. So, again the nudity is not for your benefit.

Wait.. So if a woman with a fat ass nice t*ts show her naked body to me as a man showing it in sexual way I'm not suppose to see her as sexual? Man get the entire fukk outta here.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my point was that adoption one percent and abortion windows have gotten smaller. how are we "opting out of parent hood" , those stats kept in mind?
by getting abortions, now check the stats on the % of BW that get abortions

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
"Slut shaming - An unfortunate phenomenon in which people degrade or mock a woman because she enjoys having sex, has sex a lot, or may even just be rumored to participate in sexual activity. Often it's accompanied by urban legends such as the common virgin misconception that the vagina becomes larger or looser with use-- in fact, sex has no effect on vaginal size." from urban dictionary.

That's just a whore. Nice try.

Status
Not open for further replies.