• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka you here praising this hideous devil that u never even met

fukk do you know about her sex game??cause she types some shyt online about getting ran thru by Jamaicans,she automatically a sex Goddess?

A wanna be pro-black nikka talking about flying to Montreal to participate in a Double anal gangbang with a cave dweller with more miles on her p*ssy than a 98 ford f-150 owned by a Mexican

:martin:
7b2698469c18e944cb0d6362d4aebe9f.jpg

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
The only idiot here is you. You can't even clearly define what they are doing as you are so blinded by your hatred. Their nudity is to show that their bodies are their own, and that they can do what they want with them DESPITE male objectification. Women displaying their bodies isn't for the benefit of men, and they're fighting for their right to not be labeled for doing so. So, again the nudity is not for your benefit.

:mjlol:

What exactly is the point of this "slut walk"?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
by aborting the kid or putting them up for adoption. when women dont want to deal with the responsibilities, they can opt out--why shouldn't men be afforded the same luxury?

"b-because you shouldn't have sex with her"

alright then, by that same token. the woman shouldn't have sex as well, she can't afford it either, right?
Not answering that last question as that wouldn't be my response. You cannot legally place a child up for adoption without consent from both parents. Abortion is allowed because a pregnancy has the potential to threaten a woman's health, and as such she has the option to end said pregnancy before fetal viability, and before you start I stated the reason why abortion was allowed NOT why women have abortions.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
IDK how to feel about this. On one hand, I'm all for people being sexually free (and safe), and I recognize the double standards between men and women when it comes to sex and sexuality. On the other hand, Its just like...I liked AR a lot more before she started talking so much. I only cared about her because she was good looking, and had a nice body. IDK that I care about her thots and/or opinions.

if u had a daughter would u be cool with her being there.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's find out. Make a thread about it, and I'm the furthest thing from a thot, bytch.
So that you wont have to prove your point on your own? You want me to do the work for you?

Lazy lazy lazy.

Prove your own points with referenced material or never quote me again.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
This is exactly why people just screwing around for fun without thinking of the risk of having kids is dangerous. You could have a kid with a stupid woman like Amber who wants to treat her kids like Cabbage Patch dolls. :snoop:

This is the main reason why certain women are only good for sex and nothing else. They lack any respect for men. You see what she did to her sun? Put a wig on his head the boy looked confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.