Strawberry, just look and you'll see her
But don't fukk around she'll give you gonnorhea
If people out there are not hip to the fact
the strawberry is a girl sellin p*ssy for crack
to the

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
by aborting the kid or putting them up for adoption. when women dont want to deal with the responsibilities, they can opt out--why shouldn't men be afforded the same luxury?

"b-because you shouldn't have sex with her"

alright then, by that same token. the woman shouldn't have sex as well, she can't afford it either, right?

• Of Black women with premarital births,
    From 1952 to 1972, 1.5% placed their children for adoption.
    From 1973 to 1981, this percentage fell to .2%
    From 1982 to 1988, it rose to 1.1%.
  • Of White women with premarital births,
    From 1952 to 1972, 19.3% placed their children for adoption.
    From 1973 to 1981, this percentage fell to 7.6%.
    From 1982 to 1988, it fell further to 3.2%. (Bachrach, Stolley, London, 1992)
  • Women who voluntarily place their children for adoption are likely to have greater educational and vocational goals for themselves than those who keep their children. Women making adoption plans often come from higher socioeconomic backgrounds. These women come from intact familieswhich are supportive of the placement, and which have not experienced teenage pregnancies by other family members. (Stolley, 1993)
  • Women whose mothers completed at least one year of college were 3 times more likely to place their babies for adoption than women whose mothers did not complete high school. (Bachrach, Stolley & London, 1992)
  • In a study of adoption trends in California, it was found birth mothers who place their children independently tend to be aged 17 to 30 years old, and have no more than a high school education. The majority are not related to the adoptive parents. Many mothers, though, have some contactwith the adoptive family, and were involved in the selection of the adoptive parents. (Barth, Brooks, Iyer, 1995)
  • The 1995 National Survey of Family Growth found that 15 percent of recent births to never-married women and 18 percent of those to formerly married were unwanted by the mother at time of conception. (Freundlich, 1998)
What are Influences on the Number of Children Available for Adoption?
  • Declining numbers of women placing children for adoption
    • The decline in the number of women placing their children for adoption is primarily due to the declining numbers of white women placing their children for adoption; rates for minority women who place their children have remained relatively stable. (Bachrach, Stolley, London, 1992)
    • The initial drop in placement rates among white women reflected the increase in abortion rates after the legalization of abortion in 1973. (Bachrach, Stolley, London, 1992)
  • Declining stigma of unwed motherhood
    • The continuing decline in placement rates reflects the diminishing stigma attached to unwedparenthood. (Bachrach, Stolley, London, 1992)
  • Declining numbers of teens placing children for adoption
    • The proportion of teens placing their children for adoption has declined sharply over recent decades. (ChildTrends, 1995)
    • When they become pregnant, very few teens choose to place their children for adoption. In a 1995 survey, 51% of teens that become pregnant give birth; 35% seek abortions; 14% miscarry. Less than 1% choose to place their children for adoption. (ChildTrends, 1995)
    • The age of unmarried mothers has increased with time. In 1970, half of nonmarital births were to teens; by 1993, the highest proportion of unmarried mothers were women in their twenties, a significant change. The birth rate for unmarried teens declined in 1995. Teen mothers, however continued to make up the largest single group of all first births to unmarried women.(Freundlich, 1998)
  • Declining pregnancy rate
    • Pregnancy rates declined by 1 percent for white women and by 5 percent for women of all other races between 1980 to 1991. (NCHS, 1995)
  • Increasing use of contraceptives
    • 4% of never-married women relied on their partners to use condoms in 1982; this number increased to 8% in 1988, and to 14% in 1995 - a more than three-fold increase. (NCHS, 1997)
    • In 1995, 10.7 million women were using female sterilization, 10.4 million were using the birth control pill, 7.9 million used condoms, and 4.2 million were using male sterilization as a contraceptive technique. (NCHS, 1997)
  • Declining abortion rate
    • There has been no research showing that women are choosing to abort their children rather than place these children for adoption. Although the adoption rate has remained relatively steady, nationwide abortion rates have continued to decline since 1990. (Freundlich, 1998)
Are There any Statistics on Birth Fathers?
  • Experts point out that only a very small percentage of birth fathers historically have taken an active part in the decisions surrounding adoption, but some agencies report that in recent years, a quarter or more relinquishments have included active involvement of birth fathers. (Freundlich, 1998)
Adoption Statistics: Placing Children

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
That isn't even why I wouldn't wife a slut. They have a fukked up mind and I would never want one raising my seed. Simple as that.

Real Talk....I could not even be friends with one. I can relate to most people and tolerate a lot, but women who are straight up sluts bring nothing but problems.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
IDK how to feel about this. On one hand, I'm all for people being sexually free (and safe), and I recognize the double standards between men and women when it comes to sex and sexuality. On the other hand, Its just like...I liked AR a lot more before she started talking so much. I only cared about her because she was good looking, and had a nice body. IDK that I care about her thots and/or opinions.
I see what you did there :jbhmm:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That isn't even why I wouldn't wife a slut. They have a fukked up mind and I would never want one raising my seed. Simple as that.
i wasn't saying that's why sluts are undesirable, i just wanted to address that point.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
"She's bri-ish, not ratchet, instead.....sophisticated rach-ate" did i say it right? lol what? u just destroyed the premise of this whole...nvm she looks good, giving that chill vibe...crowd is so morgue right now

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  • Of Black women with premarital births,
    From 1952 to 1972, 1.5% placed their children for adoption.
    From 1973 to 1981, this percentage fell to .2%
    From 1982 to 1988, it rose to 1.1%.

please dont copy & paste shyt at me without a point

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wasn't saying that's why sluts are undesirable, i just wanted to address that point.
true, just adding that even thought loose puss is undesirable, its not 100% a deal breaker, its the slutty lifestyle that warps their brains into something unnatural and debased.

Status
Not open for further replies.