• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
So I guess us nerdy black girls can find happiness with white folks too. Black boys weren't checking for me like that growing up. You know with my skinny glasses wearing straight As getting Sci-fi nerdy, head in a book self.
20047_1192886024481_7828687_n.jpg

@VegasCAC you win.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
LMAO you know what's funny? When men pick women like Amber Rose over a woman that is down to earth, respectful, educated in both books and life, and just all around heart warming he would be called a jerk, pathetic, and etc. Women would say that men think with their other head and do not value respectful women . Know that there are men calling this woman a slut/whore/worthless people are getting mad. LOL I can't .......... :troll:
I-See-What-You-Did-There-GIF.gif

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm aware, but that doesn't address my point. women front ike they can take all kinds of dikk for decades and it wont challenge the integrity of their vaginal walls.
That isn't even why I wouldn't wife a slut. They have a fukked up mind and I would never want one raising my seed. Simple as that.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
That doesn't make it Black American culture, thotty.

Honestly, I have never understood kissing a baby on their lips. My siblings and I were kissed on the cheeks. I do know that some people do it and see nothing wrong with it, but I just don't like the idea of kissing a child on the lips. I especially hate when people who are not the mother/father try t play that mess. It is disgusting when they do that.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
nikka you here praising this hideous devil that u never even met

fukk do you know about her sex game??cause she types some shyt online about getting ran thru by Jamaicans,she automatically a sex Goddess?

A wanna be pro-black nikka talking about flying to Montreal to participate in a Double anal gangbang with a cave dweller with more miles on her p*ssy than a 98 ford f-150 owned by a Mexican

:martin:
Your S/N is mighty sus my dude:jbhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.