Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Slut shaming - An unfortunate phenomenon in which people degrade or mock a woman because she enjoys having sex, has sex a lot, or may even just be rumored to participate in sexual activity. Often it's accompanied by urban legends such as the common virgin misconception that the vagina becomes larger or looser with use-- in fact, sex has no effect on vaginal size." from urban dictionary.

if that were the case, every woman would be as tight as they were when they were virgins.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
So guys can't say that they'd rather date women that haven't really being with everybody? If she's hooked up with half the people you know and guys that ain't about ish, we're supposed to ignore it and treat her like she's really more special than other women?

This is all dumb because
1. her entire life is actually based on upholding the patriarchy's sexual gaze (non-lesbian being quasi-sexual with other women for attention)
no one is checking for her artistic creativity or entrepreneurial work ethic
2. Doesn't acknowledge the true reason the word slut came up (let others know homegirl ain't about ish, ur just another dude on line)

LMAO you know what's funny? When men pick women like Amber Rose over a woman that is down to earth, respectful, educated in both books and life, and just all around heart warming he would be called a jerk, pathetic, and etc. Women would say that men think with their other head and do not value respectful women . Now that there are men calling this woman a slut/whore/worthless people are getting mad. LOL I can't .......... :troll:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
LMAO you know what's funny? When men pick women like Amber Rose over a woman that is down to earth, respectful, educated in both books and life, and just all around heart warming he would be called a jerk, pathetic, and etc. Women would say that men think with their other head and do not value respectful women . Know that there are men calling this woman a slut/whore/worthless people are getting mad. LOL I can't .......... :troll:
Yeah but we just fukking them. We wife the booksmart chicks.:dame: You don't wife a hoe.:patrice:

Creepn

All Star
Daps
"Slut shaming - An unfortunate phenomenon in which people degrade or mock a woman because she enjoys having sex, has sex a lot, or may even just be rumored to participate in sexual activity. Often it's accompanied by urban legends such as the common virgin misconception that the vagina becomes larger or looser with use-- in fact, sex has no effect on vaginal size." from urban dictionary.
Sooo that looks like the definition of "Slut" to me.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cac.............
nikka you here praising this hideous devil that u never even met

fukk do you know about her sex game??cause she types some shyt online about getting ran thru by Jamaicans,she automatically a sex Goddess?

A wanna be pro-black nikka talking about flying to Montreal to participate in a Double anal gangbang with a cave dweller with more miles on her p*ssy than a 98 ford f-150 owned by a Mexican

:martin:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shoving a dildo in their p*ssy is more of them expressing their sexuality than throwing a dildo in a cardboard cut out hole.
:ehh:

I see, a movement that is going to try and stop petty name calling. Good luck.

It goes beyond name calling.

if that were the case, every woman would be as tight as they were when they were virgins.

There are actually vaginal exercises that women can do to tighten the vagina. believe it or not :jbhmm:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are actually vaginal exercises that women can do to tighten the vagina. believe it or not :jbhmm:

i'm aware, but that doesn't address my point. women front ike they can take all kinds of dikk for decades and it wont challenge the integrity of their vaginal walls.

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands_zpsc767fcbd.gif
:mjlol::mjlol:Goddamn I love that gif.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you here praising this hideous devil that u never even met

fukk do you know about her sex game??cause she types some shyt online about getting ran thru by Jamaicans,she automatically a sex Goddess?

A wanna be pro-black nikka talking about flying to Montreal to participate in a Double anal gangbang with a cave dweller with more miles on her p*ssy than a 98 ford f-150 owned by a Mexican

:martin:
nikka what? gtfoh........youre miserable and argumentative

Status
Not open for further replies.