Daps
did someone say neg? :youngsabo:
2926wpi.png

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so then what is slut shaming?
"Slut shaming - An unfortunate phenomenon in which people degrade or mock a woman because she enjoys having sex, has sex a lot, or may even just be rumored to participate in sexual activity. Often it's accompanied by urban legends such as the common virgin misconception that the vagina becomes larger or looser with use-- in fact, sex has no effect on vaginal size." from urban dictionary.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
These hoes just trying to eliminate mass murder. They saving lives outchea! What you doing?

:troll:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are they allowed to opt out of the financial obligations? If a child is born then they are financially obligated to them. The men are stronger argument that you use is a fact of biology, so I'm questioning why you all have such a hard time understanding that only women become pregnant as a fact of biology too.

by aborting the kid or putting them up for adoption. when women dont want to deal with the responsibilities, they can opt out--why shouldn't men be afforded the same luxury?

"b-because you shouldn't have sex with her"

alright then, by that same token. the woman shouldn't have sex as well, she can't afford it either, right?

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Slut shaming - An unfortunate phenomenon in which people degrade or mock a woman because she enjoys having sex, has sex a lot, or may even just be rumored to participate in sexual activity. Often it's accompanied by urban legends such as the common virgin misconception that the vagina becomes larger or looser with use-- in fact, sex has no effect on vaginal size." from urban dictionary.

I see, a movement that is going to try and stop petty name calling. Good luck.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Look I understand that women want to do them. I get it. But the type of people that call women sluts whores etc and rape women because of how they dress aren't gonna stop just because u have a pseudo-concert with even more extreme sexualized depictions of women. It's not gonna happen. It's like dudes saying don't call me gangster then they have a concert with gang colors/fake guns/orange jumpsuits/lyrics saying i am a gangster on stage like um ok...I'm just saying it's not a good look for the message anyhoo still entertained hearing so many coli thread topics right now lol

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

this society is done man, and ppl wonder we having mass shootings...this life has become completely void

fukk! "Feminism"
Won. Now we are entering the era of simps telling dudes that get ousdy to stop being "hypersexual". fukk outta here

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only idiot here is you. You can't even clearly define what they are doing as you are so blinded by your hatred. Their nudity is to show that their bodies are their own, and that they can do what they want with them DESPITE male objectification. Women displaying their bodies isn't for the benefit of men, and they're fighting for their right to not be labeled for doing so. So, again the nudity is not for your benefit.
Yet you are the one of the most hated people on the coli and you constantly say and do stupid stuff.

If you dont want a man to look at your titties but you are exposing them to everyone, you are working against yourself.

No man is going to not look at ass and titties that are on display. Stop trying to police people.

Status
Not open for further replies.