Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because women are the ones who become pregnant. You all have no problem continuously stating that men are stronger than women as a fact of biology, but that only women become pregnant eludes you?
that doesn't explain why women are allowed to opt out of the financial obligations of parenthood, if they choose to. what does men being stronger have to do with anything?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are not your property they do not live for you're pleasure. get the fukk over it
Good job at reading what you want to read to fuel your outrage.

You can't force someone to not think what you dont want them to think. Nor wife who they dont want to wife. Get over yourself. If you want to live a slut lifestyle, enjoy also been seen as a slut.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I've come to the conclusion that feminism is just a bunch of white women who don't wanna shave, eat bad food and let any man run trains on them without being negatively judged.

Meanwhile black women are getting their asses beat, raped and killed by police officers world wide and they don't have a care in the world.

Any bedwench black feminists wanna defend their bra burning "sisters" and explain this fukkery?
:francis::francis::francis:
:troll:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
that doesn't explain why women are allowed to opt out of the financial obligations of parenthood, if they choose to. what does men being stronger have to do with anything?
How are they allowed to opt out of the financial obligations? If a child is born then they are financially obligated to them. The men are stronger argument that you use is a fact of biology, so I'm questioning why you all have such a hard time understanding that only women become pregnant as a fact of biology too.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
But what about black girl nerds?The man who drew that cartoon also has cartoons with the non-thug "nerd," type getting with white women.

4602666.jpg

Why is it that a number of black men think that black women as a whole chase the "thug," or "swaggy," type.& This is a pattern I've noticed offline too.I used to date a guy who moved to Virginia from the "hood," of New Jersey.He said when he came to Virginia he was like "where have these women been all my life," because apparently back in New Jersey all those black girls wanted the "bad boy." My thing is,if he was the "non-hood," black guy just living in the hood,what made him think there was not any "non-hood," black girls just living in the hood as well?These black women are invisible.

Read this

http://blackgirlnerds.com/the-awkward-black-boy-nerd-and-why-he-deserves-a-chance-2/

Gawker recently published an article by Ernest Baker titled, “The Reality of Dating White Women When You’re Black.” In the piece Baker explains, at length, his reasons for only dating White women which boils down to the fact that he was an awkward, Black Boy Nerd and White girls were the only ones who showed him romantic interest.

Initially the article annoyed me—why would I want to read page after page of a Black man claiming Black women weren’t good enough? But when I moved beyond my emotions and Mr. Baker’s contradictory explanation, I was more concerned with his experience as a Black Boy Nerd and the reality that he had a difficult time with Black girls because they probably were more attracted to the Thug/Bad Boy types.

This led me to think about my teenage years and my investment in the Thug/Bad Boy fantasy. During the 90s, Thug Life seemed like the only viable way a Black man could prove his masculinity. I’m speaking in generalities of course; nevertheless, I remember salivating over music videos that showcased the Thug who loved his ride-or-die chick. Jay-Z, Notorious B.I.G., Tupac, Nas and countless other Hip Hop artists reinforced gender stereotypes by portraying themselves as hyper-masculine men who took charge of their destinies. In addition to 90s music, there were also television shows that reinforced the Thug/Bad Boy fantasy; for example, Carrie and Mr. Big onSex and the City, Angela and Jordan Catalano on My So-Called Life, and countless gangster movies. These shows glorified the Thug/Bad Boy, characterizing him as dark, complicated and smoldering, but upon further inspection he was just an elusive commitment phobe. By consuming these images as a teenager, I shaped my perception of masculinity; therefore, when it came time to date, I was drawn to the emotionally-stunted Thug instead of the awkward, Black Boy Nerd.

As I got older, my addiction to the Thug matured; to me, he was a challenge—someone I thought I could change and help recognize his potential. I wanted to inspire, motivate and love this man; even as he withheld his emotions, I yearned for more. I felt like if I earned his love that somehow I was validated—I was the one woman who could get him to emotionally open and commit. It didn’t occur to me until later that my romantic wires were crossed.

We were taught as little girls that if a boy liked us, he showed it by being a jerk. It stands to reason, like the book “He’s Just Not that Into You” explores, that that particular belief causes us to mistake guys’ bad behavior for affection. Think about it: if he doesn’t text right away, he’s elusive, he’s kind of snarky or an outright jerk, we find ourselves more attracted to him. Meanwhile, I wasn’t attracted to the nerdy Ernest Bakers/Steve Urkels of the world; Mr. Nice Guy in the form of a Black Boy Nerd didn’t cause my heart to go pitter-patter. He was “nice” not dangerous and somehow I perceived that as a weakness instead of strength. Enter the age-old saying: Nice guys finish last. I’m ashamed to admit, my “attraction” to the Thug was hardwired into my romantic system, leading me down a path of rejection and heartbreak.

It wasn’t until my 30s that I began questioning my line of thinking in terms of Thugs and Black Boy Nerds; I started to wonder what the Thug brought to the table. Who was he aside from smoldering good looks, stilted conversation and emotional closed-off-ness? Once I stripped away the fantasy, I realized he was a scared little boy, acting out by withholding affection and commitment and I was a scared little girl accepting his bad behavior because I didn’t think I deserved better.

The cycle had to stop.

The awkward, Black Boy Nerd is a rare creature; he isn’t the epitome of masculinity, especially the hyper-masculine Thug of the 90s. He’s considerate, sweet and romantic. He holds your hand during a movie. He probably doesn’t have tattoos or has been in a fight; he laughs at nerdy things, and he’s confident in his intellect and abilities. Is he perfect? No—especially if he’s dated girls who didn’t appreciate him. But ultimately I think he’s more willing to take a chance on something meaningful instead of the Thug/Bad Boy type who manages to elude commitment.

The more I embraced being a Black Girl Nerd, the more I discovered I wanted a Black Boy Nerd of my own. I was tired of the dark, brooding, emotional terrorism of the Thug. I rethought my archaic ideals surrounding masculinity, which helped me to embrace the type of guy that worked for me, not against me. I’m not saying Black Boy Nerds can’t hurt us, but I do think they’re worth getting to know. In addition, I understand we all have a “type” and that we’re comfortable submitting to our romantic wiring, but I believe we can benefit from taking on alternative perspectives and questioning our ideals. This includes awkward, Black Boy Nerds who feel they can only find viable romantic relationships with White women.

By re-examining my stance on masculinity and what I’m “attracted” to, I’m able to appreciate the uniqueness of the Black Boy Nerd. Here’s someone I can be myself with; I can nerd-out on Game of Thrones and Harry Potter. I can snort when I laugh, or freak out over traffic; we can spend the evening inside watching documentaries on Netflix or explore a quiet bookstore downtown. Instead of mysterious and laconic, he’s nervous and available—and to me, it’s adorable.

Awkward, Black Boy Nerds give us the freedom to walk in our authenticity and we do the same for them. Here, our quirks and peccadillos are appreciated, not judged. As a BGN who was definitely addicted to the Thug/Bad Boy, it’s refreshing to experience another side of dating—one with sweet available guys who are interested in getting to know me instead of wasting my time. Yes, he may be awkward but I’ll let you in on a little secret—so am I.

Thats literally the first result in a google search of 'nerdy black boy'.

Author
F1vtUdMW.jpg
:francis:

So it wasn't til her 30s she started considering the nerdy man. :sas1:

Her story isn't uncommon. Iono why yall just don't (stop fuuucking lyyyyiing) and admit that even nerds don't like other nerds.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think its simple: just women expressing their sexuality. Not to mention the whole victim blaming when rape happens (not just to women, but to men as well) and slut shaming when it's known.
Shoving a dildo in their p*ssy is more of them expressing their sexuality than throwing a dildo in a cardboard cut out hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.