• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A quick peck on the lips for greeting is done in many cultures is a sign of affection.
name the cultures with a link to verified source to prove. Yet in still, even if you can pull that off, Amber is biracial American who had a son my an Black American. Where in black or american culture, is it cultural common to kiss on the lips?

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think its simple: just women expressing their sexuality. Not to mention the whole victim blaming when rape happens (not just to women, but to men as well) and slut shaming when it's known.

Whats wrong if I a man does not favour slut behaviour?

Soon

Banned
Daps
Remove the moral basis from the nation and this is what you get. I feel sorry for the younger generation of dudes who has to pick a wife from amongst women who grew up on this sort of rhetoric.

Brain dead people have always been around, I don't feel sorry for anyone who picks someone who is not woke.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
name the cultures with a link to verified source to prove. Yet in still, even if you can pull that off, Amber is biracial American who had a son my an Black American. Where in black or american culture, is it cultural common to kiss on the lips?
I kissed my parents on the lips, and I'm AA. I'm sure many others had the same experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.