Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
their p*ssy, their choice--until they have kids. then its our wallets, no choice
Kids take two to make, so the financial responsibility is on both partners. Only one person carries a child, so it's up to that person to determine what happens to a pregnancy.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
They aren't doing it for the male gaze, yet their talking points are directed at men. They are twerking and exposing their body while yelling directly at men. Do you think men are going to go in their head "oops I can't look at their ass and titties because they said it aint for me". :mjlol::russ:

Of course not, men rarely listen to what women have to say. I personally think any message they have for men will largely fall on deaf ears.

:francis:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you are dumb as fukk. If they are directing their cause to change how men think, it is for men. Thotlogic is comedy.
The only idiot here is you. You can't even clearly define what they are doing as you are so blinded by your hatred. Their nudity is to show that their bodies are their own, and that they can do what they want with them DESPITE male objectification. Women displaying their bodies isn't for the benefit of men, and they're fighting for their right to not be labeled for doing so. So, again the nudity is not for your benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.