• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
But the truth is they ain't complaining about all black women just the 8,9,10s. The other black women are not good enough for them.

They chase those voluptuous instagram type girls. & When the voluptuous instagram type girls aim for the "guy with swag," they feel slighted, meanwhile ignoring the nerdy & alternative type black girls.

That's why I hated this cartoon:

bild-1.png

The nerd version of him was chasing the "popular, hot," girl but he wasn't looking in the direction of the black girl with glasses and who also had books in her hand.

Nerdy black men do struggle with some black women just like dark skin black women struggle with some black men.

Maybe if you werent so conceited youd see both groups struggles.

I'm sure some black nerds struggle with black women, but wouldn't they struggle with all women?:ld: I just feel like many black male nerds chase "Lira Galore," types & then write off all black women when those types don't want them.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I actually I don't care and ironically enough, that was how I intially ended my long drawn out message, but I thought it would be an overkill :russ:

I'm a scientist not a sociologist, my roam of caring, levels of not giving a fukk are so stark, but I understand how a lot of brehs feel. :yeshrug:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm sure some black nerds struggle with black women, but wouldn't they struggle with all women?:ld: I just feel like many black male nerds chase "Lira Galore," types & then write off all black women when those types don't want them.
The reason many of them date out is because they dont struggle with other women as much as their own.

No, black nerds dont chase the Lira Galore types only. Black nerds are men first and foremost so they arent that picky lol.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Don't marry whores, don't treat whores with respect, and definitely don't be seen with a whore. Far too many weak, simp males running amok making a mockery of things and propping these idiot women up. These women are supposed to be the lowest rung of society. They aren't even supposed to have a voice let alone a podium.

A slut walk? :scust:

Status
Not open for further replies.