Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I agree and to be honest i dont like black women doing this ish either. Nut in ladt decade there are more on the receiving end than rhe perpertrators.

Word I realy dont care if a black women dates a white man or a non black man. Just dont come up with excuses. Same with black men. I just hate when nikkas be on that "becky does it better" type shyt. Most races date out but I never heard an arab man saying white women are bette ror some shyt. Just date who you find attractive or who loves you but dont bring down your race to mud cuz that is c00ning.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
The reason many of them date out is because they dont struggle with other women as much as their own.

No black nerds dont chase the Lira Galore types only. Black nerds are men first and foremost so they arent that picky lol.

But what about black girl nerds?The man who drew that cartoon also has cartoons with the non-thug "nerd," type getting with white women.

4602666.jpg

Why is it that a number of black men think that black women as a whole chase the "thug," or "swaggy," type.& This is a pattern I've noticed offline too.I used to date a guy who moved to Virginia from the "hood," of New Jersey.He said when he came to Virginia he was like "where have these women been all my life," because apparently back in New Jersey all those black girls wanted the "bad boy." My thing is,if he was the "non-hood," black guy just living in the hood,what made him think there was not any "non-hood," black girls just living in the hood as well?These black women are invisible.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I'm not sure what kinds of 14 year olds you've come into contact with but exhibiting sexually high risk behaviours at such a young age is due to abuse, molestation, neglect, or psychological issues.

It's a sad that black men act so outside of human norms that he thinks he isn't suffering from mental health issues. It's like you guys are zombies who don't know you're dead. Get help!

..... I'm just gonna let you have this. Have a nice day beautiful.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually applaud the slut walk:ehh:Every woman that wears her behavior on her chest makes it easier for me to disqualify her as a friend, sexual partner, wife, etc.

Would be nice if this was more widespread simply to air them out. I dont fukk on a whim, and a lady who does so probably isnt for me. Least let me know, and dont pretend you arent what you are.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
But what about black girl nerds?The man who drew that cartoon also has cartoons with the non-thug "nerd," type getting with white women.

4602666.jpg

Why is it that a number of black men think that black women as a whole chase the "thug," or "swaggy," type.& This is a pattern I've noticed offline too.I used to date a guy who moved to Virginia from the "hood," of New Jersey.He said when he came to Virginia he was like "where have these women been all my life," because apparently back in New Jersey all those black girls wanted the "bad boy." My thing is,if he was the "non-hood," black guy just living in the hood,what made him think there was not any "non-hood," black girls just living in the hood as well?These black women are invisible.
The reality is that most women in the hood want the bad boy just like most men in the hood want women with big asses and t*ts.

The hood by design wasn't made for the development of nerdy individuals

The Black girl nerds I've seen have men who want them especially white men. They have more options than black male nerds especially when they are virgins.

Some even have it go to their head to where they think they are too good for black nerds since other types of men like them.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Where did I ever say this?

My opinion is that black people only got each other. So whether they date out or not they must never stop being loyal to the community.

I just find it funny that you think that ignoring racial tension is a good thing. Shows you lack survival skills.
You don't explicitly state it, its implied in many of your posts.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't marry whores, don't treat whores with respect, and definitely don't be seen with a whore. Far too many weak, simp males running amok making a mockery of things and propping these idiot women up. These women are supposed to be the lowest rung of society. They aren't even supposed to have a voice let alone a podium.

A slut walk? :scust:
well nowadays, everybody worshiped these hos....and the good chicks are forgotten about

Status
Not open for further replies.