Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
@bcrusaderw

I have been in multiple debates with multiple posters on here with their direct claim being "most black women date thugs.I was arguing against this & they were telling me I'm wrong. Usuaully this type of debate would result in @7Revo coming in telling me about the struggles of the black male nerd when it comes to black women. :mjlol: I find it absolutely hilarious that they are clutching their pearls at you for saying sh*t they have been saying for years.

But the truth is they ain't complaining about all black women just the 8,9,10s. The other black women are not good enough for them.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yet you claim to understand race relations better than me :wow:

Look man, all trolling aside, back on topic......

I don't give a shyt who anyone dates tbh, and yes a woman that I'm seeing is non-black , but the point is, just make sure not to look down on others(have a prejudice or resentment towards bm), and the same goes with the partners I choose to deal with. If I hear or see any signs of disrespect or subtle notions to any of my AA brother or sisters, I'm out of there asap :camby:

The reason why a lot brehs on here frustrated is because when we come across a lot of bw in ir relationships in real life, a lot of them have a tendency to come off as condescending or trying look down on brehs. Not to mention the relationship grows even more dynamic when the racial / political component is entered relationship, and both parties have polarizing views. Which is another reason why brehs show such disdain because there's a lot of bw in ir relationships tend to take on their partners views, which bm see as treason...

There you know how many black guys i have seen let their non black girlfriends disrespect them in my presence or in earshot? Too many...

I laugh when black guys try to make i seem their reasons for frowning on these relationships is from some moral standpoint. It isn't...most of it is driven by ego.

Believe me as much as bw like bm...there are many that arent blinded by other man's charm. Y'all want to believe so bad that bw cannot be attracted by wm or other races cause so many bw gas your heads up (in my opinion) by talking about y'all dating out.

If bm were morivated solely by loge in their ir relationships and not resentment. Then many of you ir dating bm wouldn't be talking about bw as much as y'all do.

BW in interracial relationships don't owe BM anything...you are not her man and you are not taking care of her. So I don't understand what allegiance they owe you. In fact, i'd argue that BW owe BM nothing outside of their family members and their husbands/significant others. The man who you are in a relationship with is the only man that you owe anything to.

I know many BM think this way and operate that way it beats me why they think BW should be any different.

I am sick of BW organizing rallies and protests on behalf of black men as if BM don't have cojones. I am ready to see BW take on a more secondary role and focus on their relationships.

As for this long drawn out post...contradicts your claim that you don't care.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like I get that it's supposed to be some empowerment thing for women

but you are still throwing a dildo through a fukkin cardboard cutout don't tell me this somehow eases the burden of patriarchy

2015 yall

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
IDK how to feel about this. On one hand, I'm all for people being sexually free (and safe), and I recognize the double standards between men and women when it comes to sex and sexuality. On the other hand, Its just like...I liked AR a lot more before she started talking so much. I only cared about her because she was good looking, and had a nice body. IDK that I care about her thots and/or opinions.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
This is what happens when you allow thots a voice.

And nikkas with bread still puttin on these basic ass bytches with absent redeeming qualities or qualifications just because they got fat asses and suck good dikk.. these are the types of women young females with unstable households look to as role models.. the future.. weep for it...

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's trying too hard.

CNsomZIUsAQ6xC2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.