Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when you allow thots a voice.

And nikkas with bread still puttin on these basic ass bytches with absent redeeming qualities or qualifications just because they got fat asses and suck good dikk.. these are the types of women young females with unstable households look to as role models.. the future.. weep for it...

Social dynamics are fukking up hard. Only 20 years after big mama died out from the household, socially is literally falling apart.

But hey, we get these life long sluts :manny:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Don't marry whores, don't treat whores with respect, and definitely don't be seen with a whore. Far too many weak, simp males running amok making a mockery of things and propping these idiot women up. These women are supposed to be the lowest rung of society. They aren't even supposed to have a voice let alone a podium.

A slut walk? :scust:

Yeah these hoes have no shame, and they mothers. :smh:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK how to feel about this. On one hand, I'm all for people being sexually free (and safe), and I recognize the double standards between men and women when it comes to sex and sexuality. On the other hand, Its just like...I liked AR a lot more before she started talking so much. I only cared about her because she was good looking, and had a nice body. IDK that I care about her thots and/or opinions.

Its just a harsh reality. Most attractive women are trash on the inside. Thats why they get the pump and dump treatment and are most likely to have a son/daughter at home.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You know i am good at pulling posts. And i have caught something to that effect before. So think carefully before you reply.
Go ahead and post it here.

Yet I'm guessing early it's gonna be you trying to put words in my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.