Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:dead: I can't man.....

Living in Canada she understands racial dynamics more than me :wow:

The us is NOT the only country in the world where race is relevant dummie. Being black will make you subject racial dynamics in any western country.

And yes...i do understand racial dynamics...because i understand that a stronger black relationships is the key to counteracting white supremacy. Many of y'all are sideshow militants and dont really believe in the black community but are self serving. Ill catch you all soon enough on another thread talmabout love sees no colour to justify your intomate relationships....it never fails.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:dead: I can't man.....

Living in Canada she understands racial dynamics more than me :wow:
Werd

She would never last in the South :dead:
Laugh all you want but i have caught too many hypcorites on this site to know taht many of you are full of crap.
You say that yet you dont see the hypocrisy from the women who date out lol.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Werd

She would never last in the South :dead:

You say that yet you dont see the hypocrisy from the women who date out lol.
I don't see the hypcorisy at all because these women arent trying to save the black community. They want to have families with men who will value them. Many find it in bm others in non black men. Simple.

Y'all want me to pretend that black women can only be with bm and bm can be with whomever they please and still be down for the cause. To this i call BS...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I don't see the hypcorisy at all because these women arent trying to save the black community. They want to have families with men who will value them. Many find it in bm others in non black men. Simple.

Y'all want me to pretend that black women can only be with bm and bm can be with whomever they please and still be down for the cause. To this i call BS...
Where did I ever say this?

My opinion is that black people only got each other. So whether they date out or not they must never stop being loyal to the community.

I just find it funny that you think that ignoring racial tension is a good thing. Shows you lack survival skills.

Last edited:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I'm saying all men act dumb and do silly shyt in the name of getting some ass. Even if your sons have a great father or father figure around letting them know that chasing and getting p*ssy in middle and high school isn't a big deal, and that you need to focus on doing what you have to do, to be able to do what you want to do, they're still going to do dumb shyt to try and get p*ssy every now and then.

I'm sorry to break it to you but your sons aren't going to be above that while they're growing up, no matter how great and or advanced you think they are. If they like women, they're going to do dumb shyt to get them drawls. If girls are into guys who wear dunce caps, then guess what your sons are going to ask you to buy them.:usure:

Don't worry though the culture is changing. You won't have to worry about them trying to be thugged out, just emo af. So you're good.

You're so damn ignorant and please with this "all men shyt. " Black men have a culture of not being motivated by anything other than ass. Money? Respect? Morality?

...but some ass....

Pathetic!

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The us is the only country in the world where race is relevant dummie.
Yet you claim to understand race relations better than me :wow:

Look man, all trolling aside, back on topic......

I don't give a shyt who anyone dates tbh, and yes a woman that I'm seeing is non-black , but the point is, just make sure not to look down on others(have a prejudice or resentment towards bm), and the same goes with the partners I choose to deal with. If I hear or see any signs of disrespect or subtle notions to any of my AA brother or sisters, I'm out of there asap :camby:

The reason why a lot brehs on here frustrated is because when we come across a lot of bw in ir relationships in real life, a lot of them have a tendency to come off as condescending or trying look down on brehs. Not to mention the relationship grows even more dynamic when the racial / political component is entered relationship, and both parties have polarizing views. Which is another reason why brehs show such disdain because there's a lot of bw in ir relationships tend to take on their partners views, which bm see as treason...

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Being flimsy with your dikk needs to stop being a normalized behavior. Women get shamed for it, maybe men should too, although I doubt that would solve it. Like I said, it's internalized value. If you don't see the value in sharing your time, space, energy, body, and life with someone who you don't see a future with then you need to take responsibility for that. If a man thinks getting a quick nut is more valuable than a long term relationship with someone he sees a future with (marriage, kids), then he needs to do some soul searching. He clearly places value on the wrong thing, but society isn't geared that way. Men have the luxury of time. With the black community, we cannot afford to let these behaviors slide since they are clearly destructive. We need more strong black families to lead the charge and empower us.

LED5l4J.jpg

...and the 52 daps. So if a black man isn't a thug this is what's left for black women.

Black women may need to date out.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
AGAIN, she or no female sisterhood poster answered the question. So I might as well.

Prior to Obama, the superthug dark skin nikka with a mouthpiece, and the rap sheet of a felon and the suave of a sleek businessman is what was desired among black women, on which the media catered to. Even after Obama got elected, they tone down on the hypermasculine negative image, but still want a light skinned breh with tats and the ability to party all day and night like a Chris Brown.
U nikkas should write novels, the way u love to indulge in fantasy.

Like Kanye West & Kid Cudi weren't popping long before 2008.

Then in another thread u will be crying about how black women only fukk with thugs.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
U nikkas should write novels, the way u love to indulge in fantasy.

Like Kanye West & Kid Cudi weren't popping long before 2008.

Then in another thread u will be crying about how black women only fukk with thugs.

When Kanye first came out in 2004, cats loved his music, but still didn't get much play fashion wise. Wasn't until 2006 when that Polo shyt/ Rock star shyt started to resonate with regular people.

Before Obama, the super thug was in.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Elle, could you really imagine explaining the bolded to a 14 y/o boy who lives for trying to get his dikk wet?

:what:

I do a lot for the black community or at least mine. Think globally and act locally. I chop it up with legit little street nikkas and let them know about all the legal options they have to put their enterprising spirits to good use. I just sent a nice chunk of change to a little homie to help him out of a bad situation so he wouldn't do something stupid to get the bread. I could go on and on about things I've done for people I'm not even related to in my old hood, just out of the love I have for my people but it would be in bad taste. Please don't try and cut me down just because we disagree on something.

As far as "controlling my johnson", I haven't had problems controlling it in years. I still slang it around because I haven't found a woman I feel is right to try and start a long term relationship with yet. I guess we all can't be as lucky as you.

First, you should never say most because you don't have any stats to back up your statement, instead say many. Second, I've been told personally by women in the past I wasn't live enough for them when I was younger, and I did all the ignorant hood shyt under the sun outside of shooting people and beating women.

Street nikkas have been glorified in music and movies and sought after by women in the black community for years and it's done serious damage to us as a people. I'm not saying all our problems are because of this, I'm just saying it is part of the problem.(culture is changing though:obama:) If you can't see that, I'm cool on this conversation because we obviously live in two different America's

I'm not sure what kinds of 14 year olds you've come into contact with but exhibiting sexually high risk behaviours at such a young age is due to abuse, molestation, neglect, or psychological issues.

It's a sad that black men act so outside of human norms that he thinks he isn't suffering from mental health issues. It's like you guys are zombies who don't know you're dead. Get help!

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
So a man who doesn't see your worth is automatically a thug?:reallykid:
I just wish you guys would stop being so disingenuous and putting all the blame on black women.
I've been here long enough and have read enough posts to come to the realization that a lot of you do not know how to treat women.
You will lie and sneak your way into sex and if she holds out, she's automatically bushed.
So by your logic, a woman who dates this guy and ends up getting burned was dating a thug.:disnikka:
sweetheart, there are plenty corporate, suited up nikkas that aint shyt.
the same way a degree and socioeconomic status doesn't stop a woman from being a hoe.<-- yall words, not mine:mjpls:

I told y'all:

Pookie and Ray Ray the thug
Pookie and Ray Ray the professional
Pookie and Ray Ray the burnout

Status
Not open for further replies.